Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2014
Even if Caldara and Higuain leave and Bonucci comes, the team is better in every line with respect to last year.

Cancelo and Bonucci upgrade the defense. Can, and hopefully a more in form Matuidi upgrade the middle and Ronaldo, and a more adapted Costa upgrade the attack.

Thats a team as good as any, Can is being underrated here IMO.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Even if Caldara and Higuain leave and Bonucci comes, the team is better in every line with respect to last year.

Cancelo and Bonucci upgrade the defense. Can, and hopefully a more in form Matuidi upgrade the middle and Ronaldo, and a more adapted Costa upgrade the attack.

@Dostoevsky :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

A German player or player from the German league playing at Juve being underrated on Tuz?

No way

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Something to think about. We save somewhere between 3.5-4m in wages with this deal as well as open up a roster spot. I think marotta and crew have another buy in mind cough SMS.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Cancelo and Bonucci are terrible defenders.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

This. There's of course a bit of short termism in this, but we already did that with Ronaldo. I mean gambling big on short term to increase the revenue to the levels of Barca/Real/Bayern.
Knowing Max, Caldara would've been useless this season. That's not what we want right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014
Bonbon is rumored to get 6-6,5 net if he returns lets say 12m gross. A bit lower than Higuains. The difference is that we will probably get Bonucci back for 30m. With a 4 year contract that is a yearly amortisation of 7,5m or a total impact of around 20m. Thats around 18m in difference.

Isolated the 20m loan for Higuain is a good deal. I dont like the Caldara/ Bonucci swap either, but the way people are reacting to it is just ridicuosly over the top.

Did people really think we were going to buy Christiano fucking Ronaldo for 112m and give him 60m wages without there being some sacrifices. In my book I would much rather cash in on Caldara than loosing one of our current starters.
People react that way is because this deal is like we are making them a favor. Why would we want Bonucci back?? Also I don't mind selling Higuain for the right price even though I like him and he is a good player but Milan giving us an ultimatum to include Caldara in the deal, a young player with lots of potential and getting in return a washed up player who left us last year and didn't do well with his new club is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)