Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Caudrado (30) Khedira, Matuidi, Benatia next year will be 32, Mandzukic, Marchiso will be 33, Chiellini 34 one will pay for them more them 10m. We will either let them go for free or they’d become like Iaquinta. None of them have salary less than 3m net. Add to that Milan will not buy Higuain.

And we’re swapping Caldara for Bonucci who will be 32 next year.

We will be worse then Inter post-Mourinho. Great deal. Hope we win CHL at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I hate this deal. I do agree that our first team improves slightly by losing Higuain and Caldara for Bonucci. But IMO, if we were going to be paying that 7mil wages to some1, I'd rather pay them to Higuain. Strikers still have more impact in big games and Higuain would be fantastic rotating in and out of the squad

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Caudrado (30) Khedira, Matuidi, Benatia next year will be 32, Mandzukic, Marchiso will be 33, Chiellini 34 one will pay for them more them 10m. We will either let them go for free or they’d become like Iaquinta. None of them have salary less than 3m net. Add to that Milan will not buy Higuain.

We will be worse then Inter post-Mourinho. Great deal. Hope we win CHL at least.
Caldara-Rugani was the perfect transition to the future

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Its a headfuck from making the best transfer in years maybe ever to the worst ive witnesses since being a Juve fan.
It’s typical Marotta move.
We got Khedira for free and let Vidal go. We got pjanic and let Pogba go. I forgot Llorente who left for free then was sold about 12m by some other team. Worst of the worst is. We do favors to our direct Rical Milan.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It’s typical Marotta move.
We got Khedira for free and let Vidal go. We got pjanic and let Pogba go. I forgot Llorente who left for free then was sold about 12m by some other team. Worst of the worst is. We do favors to our direct Rical Milan.
Your right. Hes so hit an miss. Takes advantage of great opportunities but can't sell for shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Worse than Inter post 2011? :rofl:
@Seven

Another 14 year old girl throwing a tantrum. :mut:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they way fans here talking about caldaraa, you would think we are swapping cannavaro prime for boumsong.

ridiculous.

for the record, Bonucci was our best CB in both CL final seasons. less mistakes than chiellini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)