Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Offloading Higuain with or without CR is quite a task, but it's mainly because his transfer was a bad one initialy.
yes, and we're basically guaranteed to suffer a loss on him. we should just accept that. damage control should not cause bigger damages than a minusvalenza if we let him go below his book value. marotta is a beancounter, and i fully support him in that, without his financial awareness, we wouldn't be the club we are, but he shouldn't bend over to milan just because that's the only way to offload higuain.

btw i wouldn't be in higuain's place at all. of course he'd like to stay. i really hope he gets a decent offer from chelsea. he deserves much better than milan.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan has told Juve to be open to conclude the operation in this way:

Bonucci in Juventus, Caldara in the Rossonero at par and Higuain at Milan on loan with a right of redemption , deal proposed with the intermediation of agent Lucci .
that's a laughable offer.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
yes, and we're basically guaranteed to suffer a loss on him. we should just accept that. damage control should not cause bigger damages than a minusvalenza if we let him go below his book value. marotta is a beancounter, and i fully support him in that, without his financial awareness, we wouldn't be the club we are, but he shouldn't bend over to milan just because that's the only way to offload higuain.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
It almost surely is going to be a loss. Idk for emotions tbh, sell him wherever we and Gonzalo get the best offer from. Milan is no treat for us, and if they give the best deal, so be it.
I say, let us a wait a bit and see how this plays out, there is not much to discuss atm.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
My friend who used to be at the top of Vikings Ultras told me they have told the Club that Bonucci will not be welcome back. They also told the club they will not be in Villar Perosa and Verona because of the season ticket price increase.
Obviously the Club doesn’t have to listen to the fans but that’s the sort of sour climate created around the Club by the Bonucci case.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I just don't understand what the mgmt is thinking with regards to the Bonucci transfer.

I see it as a very basic negotiation from our standpoint. The questions we should had ask before this whole mess began.
- Are we in absolute need of Bonucci? No
- Does he want to force his way out of Milan? Yes
- What is his by far preferred destination? Juve

How negotiations should look like:
- Juve: ok, we are offering this and that for Bonucci, do you accept it?
- Milan: no, we want Caldara.
- Juve: ok, bye

And Milan can then fuck off and keep an unsatisfied player with an enormous salary. And let's see how this works out for them. I am just praying that we offload Higuain to Chelsea since I believe this is the only reason why we are entertaining the idea of including Caldara into the Bonucci saga. If we manage to offload Higuain, Milan are completely fucked

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
My friend who used to be at the top of Vikings Ultras told me they have told the Club that Bonucci will not be welcome back. They also told the club they will not be in Villar Perosa and Verona because of the season ticket price increase.
Obviously the Club doesn’t have to listen to the fans but that’s the sort of sour climate created around the Club by the Bonucci case.

Do you have any information about bonucci caldara swap deal is it true or are they just rumours

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

Isnt villar perosa already sold out? same with the season tickets

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Isnt villar perosa already sold out? same with the season tickets
I think it is but they consider themselves important because they create the atmosphere at the stadium. By the way I look at it, they can fuck off. Our ultras compared to those we have in Poland for example are like kids. I've been at Juve vs Napoli two years ago and they did shit. They are unable to influence the rest of the stadium whatsoever. Plus, they get free tickets and money. Seriously, fuck off.

I've got to admit though that I am thankful for the message reg Bonucci.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The weakness in this team is too many attacking players, one short at LB (but could probably be covered by De Sciglio and maybe Cancelo until Spinazzola is fit), and missing an extra bit of quality in midfield.

We seem to be wasting an awful lot of time on one of the areas where we look set in CB.

We should be focussing on offloading Sturaro, Pjaca (with recomp) and as much as it pains me Higuain.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Reached the agreement between Juventus and Milan for the exchange Caldara-Bonucci.

Juventus accepts the exchange on a parity only if Higuain will be included in the operation, otherwise Milan will have to add an adjustment.

Chelsea still in the running for Higuain, the player wants to increase his salary.

- Fabrizio Romano (sky)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think it has more to do with it that we want to offload Higuain and we see this as the only option. Since Chelsea arent showing many signals and we need to get rid of him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Emotions aside, this makes sense for both clubs. They get a top talent, we get a top player.

Bonucci won't move the needle defensively, but he will offensively. Lacking an extra playmaker in defense along with bad FB play killed us last year. We addressed all those issues with this move + Cancelo + Sandro playing like he can.

As a fan I don't like it, I would never do it, but as someone who is guilty of judging every team, every player based on how they do in CL I can't be mad. Bonucci is a proven commodity and fills a hole we had in our tactics last year. He is a win now move and Agnelli cares about winning only.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Emotions aside, this makes sense for both clubs. They get a top talent, we get a top player.
they get two top players. we also get a player we don't need, and they lose the same player just to consequently fap themselves to death.

it makes sense for milan only. bonucci earns too much, he's a dickhead and coming from a disastrous season, while caldara is the best prospect in italy. that swap alone is a blasphemy. also, letting milan get higuain only makes some sense if there's no competitive offer from chelsea, and that should be completely unrelated to the defender situation, because we don't need bonucci, and we should absolutely keep caldara.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Bonucci won't move the needle defensively, but he will offensively. Lacking an extra playmaker in defense along with bad FB play killed us last year. We addressed all those issues with this move + Cancelo + Sandro playing like he can.
Whatever bad FB there was last year, Juve gave up only 24 goals, 3 less than the 27 the year before with Bonucci. Plus they had a +62 goal differential. When in the 7 straight titles has there been a greater one, NEVER. My belief still is i want to be up 3-1, 2-0 at some point in the 2nd half instead of 1-0.

Wonderful having offensive minded guys like Cancelo and Sandro (hopefully mentally right) causing havoc going forward. That's why IMO only having true DEFENSIVE CBs is necessary for the squad. Yes, I despise Bonucci but he isn't a pure defensive CB. More offensive pressure on the opponents from everywhere buy CB will alleviate any defensive concerns IMO.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Reached the agreement between Juventus and Milan for the exchange Caldara-Bonucci.

Juventus accepts the exchange on a parity only if Higuain will be included in the operation, otherwise Milan will have to add an adjustment.

Chelsea still in the running for Higuain, the player wants to increase his salary.

- Fabrizio Romano (sky)
Nothing on his twitter, when did he say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)