Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
yeah, I get it, but are there any trustable transfer conditions known already?

Edit: In my book straight swap Caldara <-> Bonucci with 30 mln recompra for Caldara, Bonbons cut salary and no other money involved is a pretty good deal. We get an experienced wc defender for our CL push, and the kid gets a huge amount of playing time. Basically, Morata deal all over again but we are on the other side of a deal. So that's, why I am asking, are there any trustable conditions?
recompra is at least something.. caldara will get more playing time, but is meelan better than atalanta? Bigger, but not that much better

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
recompra is at least something.. caldara will get more playing time, but is meelan better than atalanta? Bigger, but not that much better
My boggesy worry is that if Milan succeed this guy wouldnt want to come back. I mean u can expect him to change teams every two years because of Juve.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So we give Higuain to Milan who will basically carry them to the Top 4 if he's motivated, taking back Bonucci who's on ridiculous wages, huge flop that betrayed us just a year ago to cherry top that with giving them one of our best prospect who's also Italian in Caldara.

Where do I sign?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So we give Higuain to Milan who will basically carry them to the Top 4 if he's motivated, taking back Bonucci who's on ridiculous wages, huge flop that betrayed us just a year ago to cherry top that with giving them one of our best prospect who's also Italian in Caldara.

Where do I sign?
It’ll never make sense. We can’t be that stupid can we? Hoping Chelsea end our misery.

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli is gonna have to hire actors to show up at Bonuccis medical.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
They are already better, I think, even without Conte. How I see a current situation:
Bonbon wants back, and we need to offload Gonsalo. So Milan takes Gonsalo(looks like there are not that many suitors for him) as the CF they really need with his huge wages, and get to offload Bonbon with his big wages. We agree to take Bonbon back but if he lowers his wages demand. And to make this pill sweeter for Milan we are giving them Caldara with some "brin-back" option. Caldara gets playing time and Milan is in no need to search for another CB.
So it's a win-win deal, I think.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
If this deal goes through it is worthy of the mother of all meltdowns.

I've heard a lot of people say it's because we are focusing all efforts on winning the CL this season but fucking BONUCCI IS NOT GOING TO WIN US A CL FINAL

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Why would you sell Higuain to Milan.He is still one of the best strikers in Serie A.Why would you reinforce a rival.This is just ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

If this deal goes through it is worthy of the mother of all meltdowns.

I've heard a lot of people say it's because we are focusing all efforts on winning the CL this season but $#@!ing BONUCCI IS NOT GOING TO WIN US A CL FINAL
The guy was fucked by Spain, destroyed by Barcelona and Real Madrid...fucked by anonymous teams in fucking EL and some dare to think that this brainfart idiot can win you CL :lol:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
exactly. a win for milan and for bonucci.

everybody else involved loses. and that includes caldara, higuain and juventus.
Dude, it seems that you are thinking about Milan like they are competition or something. They are not, and won't be one for quite some time.
So again if it's basically:
Higuain + Caldara loan == Bonbon on lower wages + 25-30 mln, you are against it. Why?
I don't see how we are getting fleeced here.

Jul 13, 2010
Why would you sell Higuain to Milan.He is still one of the best strikers in Serie A.Why would you reinforce a rival.This is just ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy was $#@!ed by Spain, destroyed by Barcelona and Real Madrid...$#@!ed by anonymous teams in $#@!ing EL and some dare to think that this brainfart idiot can win you CL :lol:
are you really nervous for the mighty meelan or what. At this current day, Bonucci is better than Caldara, while we get him back if there will be recompra in the deal. If not, then it's another thing, lets wait and see, looks like this weekend is kinda crucial

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Dude, it seems that you are thinking about Milan like they are competition or something. They are not, and won't be one for quite some time.
So again if it's basically:
Higuain + Caldara loan == Bonbon on lower wages + 25-30 mln, you are against it. Why?
I don't see how we are getting fleeced here.
Is Caldara on loan your own fantasy? Every source says its a trade. Caldara to Milan, Bonucci to Juve. Then they loan Higuain for a high fee ( Di Marzio said 15 million euros) with a option to buy.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Is Caldara on loan your own fantasy? Every source says its a trade. Caldara to Milan, Bonucci to Juve. Then they loan Higuain for a high fee ( Di Marzio said 15 million euros) with a option to buy.
That's why I was asking are there any credible transfer conditions. The way you tell it it's obviously a bad trade, because we lose Caldara for good. Some confirmed info needed, because it can go from horrible to an ok transfer quite easy.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
are you really nervous for the mighty meelan or what. At this current day, Bonucci is better than Caldara, while we get him back if there will be recompra in the deal. If not, then it's another thing, lets wait and see, looks like this weekend is kinda crucial
Why would you help anyone in Serie A? No matter how good they are? Higuain is still top Serie A striker.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
That's why I was asking are there any credible transfer conditions. The way you tell it it's obviously a bad trade, because we lose Caldara for good. Some confirmed info needed, because it can go from horrible to an ok transfer quite easy.
The most credible is Di Marzio and Agresti imo, still they are wrong from time to time, so lets see. Right now all rapports says a trade between Caldara and Bonucci nothint about a option in juventus favour for Caldara. Still lets see if Juve agrees to give away Caldara, Milan want him that is for sure.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The most credible is Di Marzio and Agresti imo, still they are wrong from time to time, so lets see. Right now all rapports says a trade between Caldara and Bonucci nothint about a option in juventus favour for Caldara. Still lets see if Juve agrees to give away Caldara, Milan want him that is for sure.
:agree:
Caldara without any bring back option is going to be a bad deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)