Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Exchanging Caldara with Bonucci will not give us the edge in CL. If our only option for Higuain is to loan him to Milan then just leave him here. He's still an elite striker and CAN give us the edge in CL. Fucking Bonucci, I can't believe it.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don understand this at all. If we only get 20m for Higuain then isnt it better to sell Mandzukic? We dould get like 25m.
About the wages, it probably stays on the same level - Mandzu -3.5
Caldara is around 2m.

Bringing in Bonucci means we pay him at least 5m so its 3 more than Caldara. Which means its almost the same difference like between Mandzu and Higgy. We are just lacking one milion which was probably already regained with departures of Lich, Buffon and Asa.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Could all of this Caldara, Bonucci and Higuain she be a smokescreen for Chelsea to get their fingers out of their butt?

We have been reading about Chelsea's interest for Rugani, Higuain and Caldera prior to this. Maybe the deal was the same for Chelsea "if you want Rugani, you need to take Higuain too" and they hesitated. And now that we are on the verge of a deal with Milan, Chelsea realises they will most likely lose out on any deal with us, unless they intervene.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan have a principle agreement with Juventus: Equal exchange, Bonucci- Caldara

Higuain would come in on loan. Working to finalise the agreement. [Sky]
Bonucci Caldara swap could only be a good deal if we have an option to buy back otherwise Milan are robbing us..
Higuain on loan for 15M isnt a bad idea as it seems hard to sell him so after one season our 60M demands could be 45M which will be more easy for clubs to pay and we have that 15M in hand - Hope its an obligation so we could put it behind us..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dude, it seems that you are thinking about Milan like they are competition or something. They are not, and won't be one for quite some time.
So again if it's basically:
Higuain + Caldara loan == Bonbon on lower wages + 25-30 mln, you are against it. Why?
I don't see how we are getting fleeced here.
higuain on loan is a christmas present for every team, competition or not. he's a top10 prima punta, ffs. also, i can't believe our management jumped in the cr7 deal without any concrete plans to offload higuain. it's exactly like getting hernanes when allegri asked for a proper attacking mid after vidal left: makes no sense.

also, i can't repeat enough times that we don't need bonucci at all. we had a very solid defense even last season, which was strengthened with cancelo and caldara. all we need is a midfielder to make it a perfectly complete squad. bonucci's will to return should not be our problem at all, let alone giving away caldara for motherfucking ac milan, providing them with romagnoli-caldara, the best possible italian cb pairing for the next 8-9 years. it is just plain stupid and shortsighted, and we are going to be very, very sorry if that happens.

i'm redundant here: bonucci's return alone sends the wrong message on too many levels, and it only gets worse if we also give away caldara in the process.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
CDS: Milan ask for Caldara, Paratici proposes a swap with Benatia

Now that's more like it
Yep tell them Benatia or fuck off.

Besides being a cunt we all dislike for how he left and we shouldn't touch him if it was up to me, but getting Bonucci back will improve our team, that should be a clear fact for everyone (only exception if Godin was available).

But the key part it SHOULD be on our own terms. And only CB I would be willing to sacrifice for good (I would be fine with buy back option, easily control our faith there )for Bonnuci is Benatia, no one else. Same age and similar with quality, but Bonucci is more of organising and leading type of CB in terms of technique passing and amazing understanding with Chiellini.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exchanging Caldara with Bonucci will not give us the edge in CL.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Why not ? Put emotions to the side. He has his flaws but he is top proven key player for us, and would improve us more in CL then a kid who hasn't played a single second there, no?

FYI doesn't mean I'm ok with the swap, I just don't get how people deny the quality difference? We know how Bonucci performs in Juve shirt, kinks and all, he was a fantastic player for us.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
im honestly getting so pissed at this stupid milan shitshow. spoiling all the goodwill and joy from this window. really hope chelsea just come in with 110 for rugani and higuain and we settle it like that

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why not ? Put emotions to the side. He has his flaws but he is top proven key player for us, and would improve us more in CL then a kid who hasn't played a single second there, no?

FYI doesn't mean I'm ok with the swap, I just don't get how people deny the quality difference? We know how Bonucci performs in Juve shirt, kinks and all, he was a fantastic player for us.

I think this is the right view to look at it. Caldara is a question mark whereas Bonucci (In Juve) is more of a certainty. Short term this is a good deal/trade, long term it's quite bad considering our backline is too old.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

:agree:
I just don't get why there is need to deny that Bonucci is a great player, it doesn't make him a less bitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think this is the right view to look at it. Caldara is a question mark whereas Bonucci (In Juve) is more of a certainty. Short term this is a good deal/trade, long term it's quite bad considering our backline is too old.
I only accept it if Caldara is loaned out or buyback option.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
higuain on loan is a christmas present for every team, competition or not. he's a top10 prima punta, ffs. also, i can't believe our management jumped in the cr7 deal without any concrete plans to offload higuain. it's exactly like getting hernanes when allegri asked for a proper attacking mid after vidal left: makes no sense.
It's nothing like Nanes situation, except that Nanes is also a GOAT, like CR.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I only accept it if Caldara is loaned out or buyback option.

Doesn't make sense for Milan considering they'll develop our youth player while trading their most valuable asset

There are plenty of good CB's imo, by time we'll probably sign a new one.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Was he that great? He has a skill set that only few CBs have but is it enough to justify his undeniable defensive flaws (if we consider him WC center back)? He has no physicality to abuse strikers like Lukaku or Ibrahimovic, he's terrible at 1 on 1's with fast tricky players, isn't dominant in the air. I repeat, the flaws I listed are if we consider him WC at his position. Considering the firepower at our disposal right now, do we need our CBs to be exceptional at distributing the ball? I'd rather add a good midfielder to improve our game than to bring back a traitor and directly aiding Milan.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's nothing like Nanes situation, except that Nanes is also a GOAT, like CR.
of course it is: it wouldn't solve any problem, but create an other one. if it's a loan with option, higuain might return one year older, with an even lower market value, and it would strengthen a rival team. it's like hernanes, a player we bought knowing we wouldn't use him too much, and we would shit bricks to sell him. these deals might only look okay on short term, as a panic reaction to some situation.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
of course it is: it wouldn't solve any problem, but create an other one. if it's a loan with option, higuain might return one year older, with an even lower market value, and it would strengthen a rival team. it's like hernanes, a player we bought knowing we wouldn't use him too much, and we would $#@! bricks to sell him. these deals might only look okay on short term, as a panic reaction to some situation.
ah, so you mean offloading Higuain is the same as Nanes deal? maybe, idk
Offloading Higuain with or without CR is quite a task, but it's mainly because his transfer was a bad one initialy.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Milan has told Juve to be open to conclude the operation in this way:

Bonucci in Juventus, Caldara in the Rossonero at par and Higuain at Milan on loan with a right of redemption , deal proposed with the intermediation of agent Lucci . The hypothetical loan amount would be 15 million immediately in the Juventus coffers, to then establish the price of the redemption: work in progress on this formula.

Higuain's agent/brother Nicolas will arrive tomorrow in Italy and has no intention of discounting the contract, in fact: he wants more than 7.5 million a year, Higuain has very clear ideas. And above all it has not yet given the ok to be sold with the loan formula .

Expected new contacts with Juventus in these hours, Higuain has not yet found the complete agreement with Milan also because it is waiting to understand if Chelsea is serious or not.

- Fabrizio Romano

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Aside how he left us last year,how he was celebrating when he scored against us at the first game against Milan at Turin,,he is well known for his trademark errors.Two of four goals against Real in that final in Cardiff were due to his error.And is repeating them every now and then.Only good he is at is his passing.Other than that he is average.At most equal in quality with Benatia.Would never do the swap for Caldara.Would never accept and applaud for him if he comes back.Very weird transfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan wants Caldara in the deal for Bonucci. Paratici is offering Benatia. (Corsport)
This is how we should treat them.Paraticci master.Take Benatia or fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)