Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
they get two top players. we also get a player we don't need, and they lose the same player just to consequently fap themselves to death.

it makes sense for milan only. bonucci earns too much, he's a $#@!head and coming from a disastrous season, while caldara is the best prospect in italy. that swap alone is a blasphemy. also, letting milan get higuain only makes some sense if there's no competitive offer from chelsea, and that should be completely unrelated to the defender situation, because we don't need bonucci, and we should absolutely keep caldara.
No, Higuain is not a top player. Caldara is not a top player - yet. Bonucci is a top player at Juventus - he showed that.

It's not true that we don't need Bonucci or someone of his qualities. It's why we've been on De Ligt all summer, a younger Bonucci. We need a CB who can pass and be comfortable on the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From Cristiano $#@!ing Ronaldo to this.
Exactly! This shit with Milan makes no sense to me. Hoepfully it's just in the end in wanting to fuck with them and Bonucci! Yes a Higgy sale should happen but not to them. Juve has spent so much going for it with CR7, don't worry about the lost money on him and maybe just unload him to Chelsea for like 40 million?
:allegri::beppe:
Guys, make me smile in the end too!

May 26, 2016
No, Higuain is not a top player. Caldara is not a top player - yet. Bonucci is a top player at Juventus - he showed that.

It's not true that we don't need Bonucci or someone of his qualities. It's why we've been on De Ligt all summer, a younger Bonucci. We need a CB who can pass and be comfortable on the ball.
Lol , I don't even like Higuain, but he is definitely a top player, at least domestically.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If Higuain isn't a top player then neither is Bonucci based on last season.

The stupidity on here sometimes kills me.

- - - Updated - - -

55(?) goals in 2 seasons. More than any player since Trezeguet (?)

Not a top player :sergio:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
From Cristiano $#@!ing Ronaldo to this.
To what? Having the best team in a decade? Rejuvenating and improving the squad at the same time? Keeping all our best players while improving? Literally everything anyone ever wanted out of this board?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol , I don't even like Higuain, but he is definitely a top player, at least domestically.
Domestically Papu Gomez is a top player. Internationally he is a big, fat dud.

- - - Updated - - -

If Higuain isn't a top player then neither is Bonucci based on last season.

The stupidity on here sometimes kills me.

- - - Updated - - -

55(?) goals in 2 seasons. More than any player since Trezeguet (?)

Not a top player :sergio:
And Giovinco had 15 goals and 15 assists in a season. Idc about pure numbers. How many goals did Immobile score in the same period? Is he a top player?

Higuain is not going to change anyone's fortunes, especially not Milan's with no midfield behind him and an inferior squad to most top teams in the league. There was no (major) drop off whenever Higuain didn't play. Often times the team looked better. In no way, shape or form is he a top player nor did he ever make a difference internationally like Bonucci did last two years with us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i hope higuain takes his revenge against juve in the future because we deserve it with so many ungratefull pr@cks
Indeed, he is one of the best strikers we had in a decade, just bad timing that he is replaced by the best sttiker EVER most likely. We shouldn't forget how fantastic Higauin been for us just because we signed insane upgrade. Zero reason to treat Higauin like he is Iaquinta or something...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Caldara is better in every position at this table.
If we check similar stats for Acerbi he will probably have better stats then Bonucci too. But that doesn't change the fact one is a top player and other is unproven talent at top level.

They clearly different styles, approaches and strengths despite playing in same position.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus haven't agreed to Milan's proposal to swap Caldara for Bonucci on par and loaning Higuaín with a mandatory purchase. Juve want more guarantees from Milan over the redemption of Higuaín.(sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Di marzio has lost it

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Indeed, he is one of the best strikers we had in a decade, just bad timing that he is replaced by the best sttiker EVER most likely. We shouldn't forget how fantastic Higauin been for us just because we signed insane upgrade. Zero reason to treat Higauin like he is Iaquinta or something...

It is very, very simple. He was mostly successful in Serie A, mostly a failure in CL, he wasn't brought in for Serie A.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is very, very simple. He was mostly successful in Serie A, mostly a failure in CL, he wasn't brought in for Serie A.
It's that simple only because fans like you try to think in simple terms like that.

At the time Higauin was a fantastic upgrade for us. Only thing bad about his signing is us grossly overpaying for him.

Mar 3, 2014
It's that simple only because fans like you try to think in simple terms like that.

At the time Higauin was a fantastic upgrade for us. Only thing bad about his signing is us grossly overpaying for him.

I think we saw huge benefit to that deal from weakening our rivals. We took arguably Roma & Napoli's best players. Perhaps that is why Bepps liked it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)