DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
UNSELLABLE

- - - Updated - - -

I like it nigs!

- - - Updated - - -

LET'S PARTY
@Lion
Beppe is the nicest man on the planet. He want's so make BonBon happy, even though he isn't our player anymore.

Also love:

"...We've offered Gonzalo to the Rossoneri, but without a positive result." :lol: @Klovn

May 22, 2013
The interview is fake, only seen a video where Marotta says "no comment" when asked on Bonucci. I would be very surprised to hear him state publicly that we want to get rid of Higuain but have problems doing so, would not put us in a good position, and also, he tends to not comment on players leaving until it happens...

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
The interview is fake, only seen a video where Marotta says "no comment" when asked on Bonucci. I would be very surprised to hear him state publicly that we want to get rid of Higuain but have problems doing so, would not put us in a good position, and also, he tends to not comment on players leaving until it happens...
Yup, it's definitely fake news. No way any one would say that

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vidal + 30 for Higuain?
The truth is we are now a club who can do better
Vidal is still a great player but should we go for him?! I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

So Bonucci is coming back :( - I think a major part of the fans dont want him back but I guess Marotta doesnt really care...
It probably means Godin is not coming and he`ll sign an extention with Atl.Madrid
It would also mean one of Rugani/Benatia will leave for sure
I`m glad at the Caldara unsellable thing as he has yet to play a single game and is probably the biggest prospect in Italy (defense wise)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This - fake quotes

Why would Marotta publicly say we offered Higuain in a swap but AC turned him down. That would make no sense.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Bonucci has to come back, sell Benatia to fund it. Doubt Milan wants Higuain and his wages. I’d also be ok giving them Pjaca with a buyback. Honestly Bayern should get in on Higuain.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
La Stampa: Milan have overtaken Chelsea in the race for Higuain. They are negotiating an exchange between Bonucci and him with Juve. But Chelsea is about to arrive in Italy to negotiate for Higuain and Rugani. If Rugani were to leave, Juve would keep Caldara.
So it really seems that there are suitors for Higuain - for me its not a suprise - signing Gonzalo would almost guarantee top4 finish for both of those teams. Their fans may hate but Gonzalo is WC and TOP 5 striker in the world. Hope we get 60m for him.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
So it really seems that there are suitors for Higuain - for me its not a suprise - signing Gonzalo would almost guarantee top4 finish for both of those teams. Their fans may hate but Gonzalo is WC and TOP 5 striker in the world. Hope we get 60m for him.
what do you all think about keeping Higuain and then selling for 30-40 mil next season? That could happen if no1 ponies up the 55-65 we seem to be asking for

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Save us Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)