Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I just find it curious that Tuz would take back Pogba, but not Bonucci?

Both went as important players for their next sides, both sucked for their next teams, both created social media cringe for their next side

One of them called his time here a vacation, other celebrated in front of some fans that were hurling abuse at him

I have no side in this, just find it interesting to see the reactions

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Both went as important players for their next sides, both sucked for their next teams, both created social media cringe for their next side

One of them called his time here a vacation, other celebrated in front of some fans that were hurling abuse at him

Because Pogba is younger, represents significant marketability value and atleast based on this world cup, played like one of the best midfielders in the world. You wont go much wrong with him because of his popularity alone.

Meanwhile Bonucci is coming back off a crap season, wants to leave and begging to come back to us at the first sign of adversity. Most importantly , it would be terrible to invest high figures for a player who will be 32 in about 6 months.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Pogba didnt leave on bad terms. His deal helped to finance Higuain-Pjanic.

Bonucci fell out with Allegri and most people sided with Allegri. Then he celebrates like a madman when he scored against us. Became Milan captain (one can decline it) and was some other rubbing at social media. He could have stayed quiet. Leaves bad taste to mouth and elephant in the room.

Pogba would be imporvement for us in midfield. Also another power type of move. Bringing one of epl big names back. I dont find Bonucci return significant in football sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)