Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I know this will sound unpopular around here, but I don’t really like the way we are treating Higuain. Not a fan of how some fans are just shitting on his time here at Juventus as well, as if he’s some scrub like Amauri or something. Deserves more respect imo.
I dont really know how the contacts between Juve and Higuain works, but I doubt we are treating him badly or unfairly.
The rumours that he is leaving came to the media long before Ronaldo transfer was in our minds, so my conclusion is that it was really Gonzalos desire to try new challenge.
I just dont like that some fans now shit on Higuain. This guy was our key player for last 2 seasons. In his first season he wont so many important matches on his own. LAst season was worse, but still he was crucial in many games. He really is/was important figure in this squad and doesnt deserve the hate he gets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
According to Premium Sport, Leonardo and Marotta-Paratici have reached an agreement for #Bonucci move to Juve and Mattia #Caldara to Milan.
Milan will have to pay 10 million to Juve, due to the age difference, Caldara being 7 years younger than Bonucci.

Juve$Life

Jun 21, 2016
with all the respect many of us knew that higuain deal was a disaster. we bought Higgy in order to get closer to the Cl trophy which we didnt, we paid way more than we should and we could get cheaper younger and no less talended stricker. what i'm saying is that many of us never respected higuain anyway and now its tthe moment of "i told you so" !

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
According to Premium Sport, Leonardo and Marotta-Paratici have reached an agreement for #Bonucci move to Juve and Mattia #Caldara to Milan.
Milan will have to pay 10 million to Juve, due to the age difference, Caldara being 7 years younger than Bonucci.
This rumour is killing me...

- - - Updated - - -

btw any1 knows what are Juve italian fans reactions to this possible deal?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
with all the respect many of us knew that higuain deal was a disaster. we bought Higgy in order to get closer to the Cl trophy which we didnt, we paid way more than we should and we could get cheaper younger and no less talended stricker. what i'm saying is that many of us never respected higuain anyway and now its tthe moment of "i told you so" !
No, it's not.

The only reason why Juve is open to offload Higuain is Ronaldo. And Ronaldo is older and more expensive.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
btw any1 knows what are Juve italian fans reactions to this possible deal?
i did some reading on vs and tifosibianconeri, and they are completely against the swap. basically nobody would let caldara go, and the majority (according to three votes on different sites, around 70%) rejects the idea of a bonucci return.

Jan 5, 2007
You dont need to know, he left and thats it.

Its not just about leaving juve to milan its about how he destroyed his image, going to milan with the armband? And then he want to leave after one season, what kind of a captain is that, we dont need such mentality

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolute bullshit.

The only reason we are selling him is because of CR7. His time here hasn’t been a “disaster” either. It’s been successful, obviously would have been more successful if we landed the CL.

Oh and to the idiots who say we only won Serie A with him (as if that’s not something to brag about), we might not have won it last season if it wasn’t for his goal against Inter. He also carried us plenty of times in first season with us, in the CL as well.

He’s come up big for us plenty of times whilst playing for us. He deserves better than us fobbing him over to a shitty mediocre Meelahn of all clubs.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Absolute bull$#@!.

The only reason we are selling him is because of CR7. His time here hasn’t been a “disaster” either. It’s been successful, obviously would have been more successful if we landed the CL.

Oh and to the idiots who say we only won Serie A with him (as if that’s not something to brag about), we might not have won it last season if it wasn’t for his goal against Inter. He also carried us plenty of times in first season with us, in the CL as well.

He’s come up big for us plenty of times whilst playing for us. He deserves better than us fobbing him over to a $#@!ty mediocre Meelahn of all clubs.
I agree with this. He's been good for us and while maybe not a "great deal" at 90 mil, certainly not a bad deal or a flop either (look at Morata to Chelsea or Lacazette to Arsenal for that)

- - - Updated - - -

this would be a disaster and basically wipe out 90% of the positive effect of the CR7 move in my eyes

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I know this will sound unpopular around here, but I don’t really like the way we are treating Higuain. Not a fan of how some fans are just $#@!ting on his time here at Juventus as well, as if he’s some scrub like Amauri or something. Deserves more respect imo.
:agree:
It's not even ok to treat someone like Amauri that way, he was a scrub, but more or less stayed a professional.
It's ok to treat Iacquinta and Stu that way though.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
They are the worst (premium)...
Juventus have informed Caldara's agent Giuseppe Riso that the player is not for sale. Juventus have so far declined several offers for the Italian CB including ones from Chelsea & BVB. #GdS

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I know this will sound unpopular around here, but I don’t really like the way we are treating Higuain. Not a fan of how some fans are just shitting on his time here at Juventus as well, as if he’s some scrub like Amauri or something. Deserves more respect imo.
Shat on him the whole time he's been here, sure as shit not gonna stop when we are finally trying to give him the arse

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are willing to sell Rugani to Chelsea if they can sign Higuain with him but no one has made official contacts with Juventus for Higuain yet. At the end Juve can sell Daniele for around €55m. (GdS)

Buying a player for 100M and then struggling to sell your most expensive asset

supplies.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)