Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
daily recap:
- bonucci returns
- we just might sell caldara, we are considering milan's offer
- elliot might want to invest in some players with actual resale value, so milan probably dropped their interest in higuain
- according to some guru, pjanic will be sold

that was a great fucking day on the internet. :baus: good night, everyone.
Already have seen first meltdowns by @Joker and @Valerio. :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rest of mercato is so easy I’m sure they’ll fuck it up somehow. Sell higuain, either Rugani or Benatia, Pjaca, Sturaro, Favilli, and Kean. Buy Boateng or Godin and another mid. Done.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Rest of mercato is so easy I’m sure they’ll $#@! it up somehow. Sell higuain, either Rugani or Benatia, Pjaca, Sturaro, Favilli, and Kean. Buy Boateng or Godin and another mid. Done.
SHOULD be easy.
Sell Rugani,Higuain,Sturaro,Pjaca,Kean,Favilli,Benatia and Marchisio.
Renew Alex Sandro
Get Pogba and Godin

DO NOT SELL PJANIC,SANDRO AND CALDARA

It should be like that.
I mean why getting Bonucci? just because he wants back and his family live in Turin? Well FUCK YOU MISTER BONNY go to PSG.
Godin which from media were as close as fk to renew still didn't so why wasting the money Milan would ask and get a super expensive wage while Godin is avaible for 20m and 4,5m net income

- - - Updated - - -

Already have seen first meltdowns by @Joker and @Valerio. :D
I just can't accept being screwed over by a pathetic Milan side summer after summer.
I just can't and if Marotta does there is something fishy behind.

Else if I were Marotta and they're asking for Higuain I would tell them: "Romagnoli+20m or fk you oh and keep your captain."

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its funny some here get worried because of a potential departure of Caldara who hasnt even played a single game for us...
Caldara will remain 100%
Rugani is a different story as we want to keep him but a bid that is too high might be too difficult to refuse
Higuain will surely leave - The only question is where to.. (Milan vs Chelsea currently)
Stu will also leave as he is thinking which team to choose (its funny that he has so many offers when he cant even play football)

The rest is currently too difficult to predict as Mark said it perfectly - We got Ronaldo and now its more difficult to know who else we get if we do get someone..

- - - Updated - - -

SHOULD be easy.
Sell Rugani,Higuain,Sturaro,Pjaca,Kean,Favilli,Benatia and Marchisio.
Renew Alex Sandro
Get Pogba and Godin

DO NOT SELL PJANIC,SANDRO AND CALDARA

It should be like that.
I mean why getting Bonucci? just because he wants back and his family live in Turin? Well $#@! YOU MISTER BONNY go to PSG.
Godin which from media were as close as fk to renew still didn't so why wasting the money Milan would ask and get a super expensive wage while Godin is avaible for 20m and 4,5m net income
Thats a CL favorite in my books
As for Bonucci - He wants a return - Hand him an offer of 2M a season and he has to scrub the players toilet every day for a year (with a toothbrush) - If he accepts we take him back - He has a lot to make ammends.. Especially that celebration against us..

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
@Xperd, you seem to have posted conflicting reports from Di marzio, one in this thread and one in the caldara thread, which one did he actually say? Is it true he said Juve don’t want to include Caldara in the deal for bonucci? Really hoping Caldara stays, I see a lot of potential on him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So according to latest reports Juve are NOT willing to do any deal with Milan without Higuain being in it.
He's a must player to be sold from our part.

So no Caldara-Bonucci BS deal is good.:tup:

BUT
same reports saying that Juve MIGHT be ready to include Caldara if Milan will take Higuain. :sergio:

Pjaca and Benatia names also being mentioned as possible inclusions...

FUCK Milan,Take the deal will Higuain without Caldara or GTFO.
Hopefully we will not let the kid go JUST because they accepted to take Higuain.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
So according to latest reports Juve are NOT willing to do any deal with Milan without Higuain being in it.
He's a must player to be sold from our part.

So no Caldara-Bonucci BS deal is good.:tup:

BUT
same reports saying that Juve MIGHT be ready to include Caldara if Milan will take Higuain. :sergio:

Pjaca and Benatia names also being mentioned as possible inclusions...

$#@! Milan,Take the deal will Higuain without Caldara or GTFO.
Hopefully we will not let the kid go JUST because they accepted to take Higuain.
that's just depressing. Higuain is giving us so much issues now. just take 50 mil from chelsea and be done with him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Poor Higuain, guy most likely wants to stay, we want him out and no one wants to pay for him :lol:
we can always offer him a new contract for 5 years, with a decreasing salary. it would lower his depreciation at least, and he'll be easier to sell without a minusvalenza, too.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
No need to panic. I still think Higuain will go to Chelsea. They got Sarri, they need a striker that fits his tactics. We know Higuain does. I feel like they want to deal with Real first. They might sell Hazard/ Courtois and use the money to buy Higuain and the chain reaction Juve> RM> Chelsea> Juve is complete. If they want to buy someone else, thats fine too. There is like 3-4 world class nr 9's in modern game, we have one of them. The buyers will show up and they have to pay accordingly. Its not like we are selling Matri

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know this will sound unpopular around here, but I don’t really like the way we are treating Higuain. Not a fan of how some fans are just shitting on his time here at Juventus as well, as if he’s some scrub like Amauri or something. Deserves more respect imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)