Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
I'm sure there are plenty of Serie B teams that would like to have him also. Is that nice?
He would have said the same thing if it was Milan, Inter, Roma, Barcelona, Dortmund, Tottenham, Manchester City, Chelsea, etc etc.
Milan are a club with a very rich history - he is just being respectful. It's not like he has a foot out the door or anything. I also don't think we'd ever ship Caldara out without a recompra unless it was for an obscene sum. We all wanted Romagnoli in the deal for Bonucci, and they may want Caldara, but it won't happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 8, 2018
Thinking he could leave the team that gave him everything to go captain a Milan team back to glory. I was content with Bonucci leaving us knowing that he would never win a trophy and would be left to watch us lift everything without him. If he comes back it's gonna make me sick.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I really hope we don't sign Bonnuci and Darminen.

On the selling front I would like to see us sell: Higuain, Marchisio, Stuaro, Rugani

Yerry Mina for 30 million is a bargain. Thiago Alcantara for the rumoured 50-60 million is a bargain (90% pass completion rate...yes please) and Arias for 20 million.

Pole (Perin)
Cancelo- Chiellini - Mina - Sandro (Arias, Benetia, Caladara, MDS)
Emre Can - Pjanic - Thiago (Matuidi, Khedira)
Costa Ronaldo Dyabala (Cuadrado, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Milan is willing to sell Bonucci but want Caldara. Juventus have turned their nose, their priority is not to sell Caldara and sell Higuain. In the last few hours, Milan decided they'd not be willing to take Higuain, Elliot's will is to bet on a younger striker. [Sky]

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,331
    Milan is willing to sell Bonucci but want Caldara. Juventus have turned their nose, their priority is not to sell Caldara and sell Higuain. In the last few hours, Milan decided they'd not be willing to take Higuain, Elliot's will is to bet on a younger striker. [Sky]
    good...let's move on.

Mar 3, 2014
    Well they can enjoy a sulky Bonucci. Not like making the Champions League is crucial at all... lol

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Good.

I'd rather keep Higuain than sell Caldara.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    This makes sense for both sides. I was surprised Milan wanted Higuain, it's not as if they are one player away. They should give Cutrone a chance.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    You can see our desperation to sell Higuain. He has become the €90M mistake now.

Knowing Beppe's track record with sales, I have a really bad feeling about this

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    You can see our desperation to sell Higuain. He has become the €90M mistake now.

Knowing Beppe's track record with sales, I have a really bad feeling about this
    90m paperweight with 7.5m wage with a terrible track record in big matches.
    It's a shame Milan pulled out. He fits what they need pretty well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Thank the Lord. We can continue laughing at the Bidone from a distance
    He wants to leave. They will sell him. But it seems he wants to return to us and we're considering it.

Both sides are willing to sell each other's 'surplus'(atleast in our case) but we're not finding common ground. They're demanding Caldara be included too but we are not down with the idea obviously. Atleast that's how I see this situation.

The apparent lack of offers for Higuain has complicated our situation. We'd be lucky to find a buyer to meet our demands. (~€55-€60M)

I fear we make a loss on this deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)