Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (266 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Benzema to Milan :lol:

Finally a rumor worse than Rugani to Chelsea or Juve wanting to sell Rugani.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante rumors have finally begun. Now we're talking.
I wouldnt mind a straight swap with Higuain... I dont rate Kante passing skills but I think the drive and his defensive skills will really help us in our goal..

- - - Updated - - -

RM cannot let Kovacic go easily. Sad fact.

There is Modric there - that is the player we should be all over. Get 100M for Pjanic and bring Modric here. His agent said he wanted to experience Italy, he grew admiring and the only problem is if we can afford his salary. He currently has 2 years on contract and I would give him the 3+1 here. That was before Cr7 arrived. Now I am sure he wants to come even more.

If we can add Pogba/SMS + Modric for the price of Pjanic... That will be :beppe: the saint!
Modric alone instead of Pjanic is a big upgrade
When Pjanic was at Roma I wanted him here and I said he is very underrated
1st year with us and he got valued correctly
Now if we do get a 100M offer for him we should be all over it as the truth is he is a very good player - a truly great player but he is definitely being overrated at the moment..
Modric,Pogba,Can with Bentancur getting better and trying to prove himself would be a truly great midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I believe that Madrid will keep Modric at all costs especially after Cristiano left them. They haven't made any big transfers yet and i doubt that Modric will left them this summer. He's the most important player now.

Apr 29, 2006
...Modric,Pogba,Can with Bentancur getting better and trying to prove himself would be a truly great midfield
That's what I am thinking. Youth and experience - that will be the midfield to top them all.

I believe that Madrid will keep Modric at all costs especially after Cristiano left them. They haven't made any big transfers yet and i doubt that Modric will left them this summer. He's the most important player now.
Yeah, probably he is. That matters very little. Since before the WC his agent was giving signs he wants to change scenery(and I am 99% sure he was talking about us specifically) and proposed Italy as the destination. If we have the offer from Pjanic we can easily go for him, turn his head and leave the ball in RM's court. They can:
a\do as they promised and let him go for the set price(CR7)
b\give him a new contract with a pay-rise
c\hold him against his will

Whichever way it goes we lose nothing, just the opposite.

I find this to be the best solution, even better than matching Pjanic's salary at MC/Barca.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Rabiot plus €30m for Pjanic?
Paris Saint-Germain could offer €30m plus Adrien Rabiot to sign Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, according to reports.

:numnum:
the stupidest rumour in the recent days. Rabiot is in his last year of contract and doesn't want to renew; yeah sure, I bet this was an offer made by PSG.

Apr 29, 2006
the stupidest rumour in the recent days. Rabiot is in his last year of contract and doesn't want to renew; yeah sure, I bet this was an offer made by PSG.
Yeah PSG are trying to be 'smart'. They still look like monkeys trying to fly a plane. They've spend close to a billion now on players and have one (if not the MOST) unbalanced and expensive teams ever. Their only 'good' deals were Mbappe @180M and Veratti(that they stole from us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 266)