Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So pjaca could be the key in the SMS deal.
Corriere dello sport
Hope we can put a buy back clause as I expect him to go the Morata way...
Pjaca to explode at Lazio and then get sold for 60m
I dont want him back as I dont think he will be what we need but we can make extra bucks this way

- - - Updated - - -

Milinkovic is the missing part of this team. We need that guy pronto.
I think he wants to stay in Italy so we really have a chance there..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Milinkovic is the missing part of this team. We need that guy pronto.
With can for free and low budgets like Perin and Darmian I'd go all in for Milinkovic regardeless the price.

@Bayern: so far they're having a bad management. Economically perfect but they could do much more.
Bayern problem is that they cound find a replacement for what were 2keys of the team like Robben and Ribery. Whoever they bought don't even come close to the quality of those two.
It will be an hard transiction and they'd need to buy some ready players.
Sadly the market became mad since evrybody wants to find the new Messi or Ronaldo and the shittiest of all "age potential".
Back then you were paying a player for what he was worth on the pitch. Not anymore...

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Seems he sometimes has problems managing certain individuals indeed. That said, I will not freakout if Bena leaves. I'm sure we can deal with it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Seems he sometimes has problems managing certain individuals indeed. That said, I will not freakout if Bena leaves. I'm sure we can deal with it.
Allegri is an uber troll. Given that Benatia fucked up 2 times in important games i bet Allegri comes up with some puns every time he sees Benatia.
Benatia arrives to the training - Allegri says 'oh glad you didn't miss your bus' :allegri:
Benatia goes to the toilet - Allegri says 'oh nice that you reacted in the right time' :allegri:
Allegri discusses our next opponent with the team ans says 'and remember not to fuck up in the last minutes like Benatia usually does' :allegri:
Benatia signs an autograph for some old lady and Allegri says 'oh i believe she too jumps higher than you' :allegri:

No wonder Benatia wants to leave, it becomes annoying to head those horrible puns all the time.

Allegri just like Dinesh here

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Come to think of it, he’d have no problem getting back into Bayern’s team too on current form. Wolfgang is an idiot.
Benatia was a total failure in Germany and is more injured than healthy and he is close to being 30 years old..does that sound like a gypical Dortmund transfer? They have been linked to Pavard, Diallo, de Ligt snd Co..u know young players with potential..and then comes italian media and want us to believe in reality they want Benatia? Ok man, believe that shit if u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)