Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He'll let the bus come 3 minutes too early tomorrow.

You can run after it in your 50cent shoes.
Tomorrow is Feiertag :p

talking about buses, some 150kg gypsy women were blocking the bus doors for like 2 minutes so other elderly (but still fat) gypsy women could make it to the bus from fuck knows where. Bus driver went mental and their 5yo gypsy kid kept yelling at him to go faster for like 10 minutes :lol: At the traffic lights she kept shouting DRIVE while dripping her ice cream on the seat

gypsies are napoletanos multiplied by 10

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

talking about buses, some 150kg gypsy women were blocking the bus doors for like 2 minutes so other elderly (but still fat) gypsy women could make it to the bus from fuck knows where. Bus driver went mental and their 5yo gypsy kid kept yelling at him to go faster for like 10 minutes :lol: At the traffic lights she kept shouting DRIVE while dripping her ice cream on the seat

@Nzoric

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I'd still take that over a group of Döner eating turks.

Funny but true story. I once had a Russian busdriver that kept asking the passengers what's left and what's right and which way he's supposed to drive.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stay tuned to this summer drama on 'Tuz.

For our Interisti guests, 90% of the excitement is for SMS (10% for the opportunity to see you cry again).

Also true reason for the gif is for @Fred who had his birthday today :) (cue dickphobia jokes in 1...2....:weee: ).

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
For the record, Higuain is fine with his pressing the CBs and starting the defensive action. He is ok when dropping back to help the mids but that's not his mandate. He is always to stay high and pin the CBs.

It's Dybala that does absolutely nothing defensively. But this is just one of the many reasons he shouldn't be near the midfield. He would be better with 9 players behind him and he can focus on just using his sprint to press CBs and then walk back onside.
You know a striker who does even less defensively than Higuain or Dybala? Icardi. I don't think we would buy him unless we plan on selling both

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'd still take that over a group of Döner eating turks.

Funny but true story. I once had a Russian busdriver that kept asking the passengers what's left and what's right and which way he's supposed to drive.
Russians and their famous orientation problems, and that guy wasn't even in foreign border proximity :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)