Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
apparently inDa forum are a joy to read.
Its not just "icardi". Its our best player, our biggest star and the most important thing our captain for fucks sake.

People need to fucking chill. Pages of nonsense talk. If it were for real or barca, we should have been worried, but fucking juve? Its like talking here about Superman visiting us soon. Its total bs.

If we sell our captain, our most expensive player to juve and get piguain in return... Lol we should just change the name of the club to cuckoldazzionale.

And whoever tries to justify that move is a compled retard, moron and should just kill himself. Im talking about literally kill himself, with a gun, or poison, or rope... Just kill himself and do humanity a favor.

There is no way arround it. Its like we give Perisic plus 50 million for Dybala. Or Miranda and 50 for chiellini.

Dont arfue with this. Sure you can find a better words in a more polite and grown up way. But bottom line, im 1000% right..
Good idea this kid have. Cuckoldazzionale :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
@Xperd so what's the deal
sms prefers Juve or Real? Cause I read both in less then 2 pages.
As for Icardi, % ?
To get both, how likely, % pls @Mark has taken away too many players i fapped to like Black Jesus, Neymar, Suarez, Kovacic, Coutinho when he was at inda, delle ali, son, pereira, fabinho and so much more
he gave me can :(
Almost all sources until this latest report said SMS wanted Juventus even as much as to say his friends in Serbia said so. The Serbian journalist said so on his twitter and he was seen in Torino a few weeks back.
Only person who has said no really is lotito

Icardi is picking up steam on all media outlets and Moratti saying what he did even though not directly involved is interesting

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Almost all sources until this latest report said SMS wanted Juventus even as much as to say his friends in Serbia said so. The Serbian journalist said so on his twitter and he was seen in Torino a few weeks back.
Only person who has said no really is lotito

Icardi is picking up steam on all media outlets and Moratti saying what he did even though not directly involved is interesting
.. and then reality said 100m.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I see no reason to sell Higuain 50-60M, we cannot replace him with that kind of money. The only elite striker that is on the market is Lewandowski and he would barely be an upgrade and Morata it too inconsistent to be a starter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)