Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Arturo Vidal is doing everything to get back to wearing the black and white shirt. His contract with Bayern expires in 2019. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have asked for information through intermediaries on the situation of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt. Price judged very high at the moment, but the Bianconeri closely monitor the situation.
(Sportmediaset)
Arturo :touched:

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Am I the only one who feels any mercato where SMS isn't bought will be a huge missed opportunity. He would be a huge jump in quality from both a physical and technical perspective

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Am I the only one who feels any mercato where SMS isn't bought will be a huge missed opportunity. He would be a huge jump in quality from both a physical and technical perspective
We all want him im sure our managment would love to sign him too. He is just too expensive.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Arturo Vidal is doing everything to get back to wearing the black and white shirt. His contract with Bayern expires in 2019. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have asked for information through intermediaries on the situation of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt. Price judged very high at the moment, but the Bianconeri closely monitor the situation.
(Sportmediaset)
Vidal could be an interesting surprise

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Latest odds on names we have been hearing by Raisport, tuttosport

Perin 90%
Darmian 95%
Godin 60%
Gimenez 40%
Alderwield 50%
DeLigt 50%
Can 100%
SMS 25%
Pogba 45%
Rabiot 50%
Pellegrini 40%
Cristante 30%
Morata 70%
Martial 50%

Highest numbers of each name position wise.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Where do all these rumours that turn out to be true come from does every single club have people who leak shit to the media. Can the media read the club managments minds? Do the people leaking the info has such strong inside connections that they know what managers and players are thinking?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Vidal could be an interesting surprise
First we want to get rid of him (looking at the price we sold him for indicates so) and now we take him back?

Has his injury situation improved? How about his off the pitch antics? Nope, if anything he's older, that's all.

That said - i'd gladly take him back, but it would be strange from the management.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Perin 90%
Darmian 95%
Godin 60%
Gimenez 40%

Alderwield 50%
DeLigt 50%
Can 100%
SMS 25%
Pogba 45%

Rabiot 50%
Pellegrini 40%
Cristante 30%
Morata 70%
Martial 50%

One of each for each position :agree: :tup:

Dumpian :yuck: :inter:

Of course, we're gonna close those deals for the Jabronis and Bidones that no one wants rather quickly, and struggle to acquire the quality players.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Perin 90%
Darmian 95%
Godin 60%
Gimenez 40%
Alderwield 50%
DeLigt 50%
Can 100%
SMS 25%
Pogba 45%
Rabiot 50%
Pellegrini 40%
Cristante 30%
Morata 70%
Martial 50%

Microsecondi decisivi.

Quasi fatta.

Apr 29, 2006
Vidal coming back would be under too unfavourable circumstances for him to be true. Huge wage reductions, no signing fees and 'I love to be here' attitude. Not to mention we'd never give him more than a 2+1 year contract. Perhaps he really wants back and is ready to do anything???

What I read about Manchester United offering mad money for Douglas Costa though is scary. They need a player like him and have the cash. We, at the very least, should try to be the middle-man here. Get him from Bayern for 40M Euros and sell to ManU for 90!

Would anyone swap Costa and Sandro for Martial and Pogba?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Vidal coming back would be under too unfavourable circumstances for him to be true. Huge wage reductions, no signing fees and 'I love to be here' attitude. Not to mention we'd never give him more than a 2+1 year contract. Perhaps he really wants back and is ready to do anything???

What I read about Manchester United offering mad money for Douglas Costa though is scary. They need a player like him and have the cash. We, at the very least, should try to be the middle-man here. Get him from Bayern for 40M Euros and sell to ManU for 90!

Pjanic
Can----Pogba
Berna
Dybala-Higuain​

tempting but i still wouldnt do it

Jul 13, 2010

nah, it's so hard to get good wingbacks these days. Look, darmian is considered good by staff - what does that tell? We can't sell AS.

Apr 29, 2006
Pjanic
Can----Pogba
Berna
Dybala-Higuain​

tempting but i still wouldnt do it
Higuain is gone in any such scenario too imho. Sarri to Chelski, Higgy too and we'll get Morata back.

Obviously we'd be going for a 433 then(scared to think someone might contemplate 352 and have Dybala as a proper SS) and more questions will arise.

I just don't see Dybala in that formation. Actually I am unable to say the starting 3 forwards if those deals get through.

Morata - Martial - Dybala

Pjaca - Morata/Martial - Bernardeschi ?

Maybe we would be effectively saving on a central forward? Difficult and exciting mercato tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

nah, it's so hard to get good wingbacks these days. Look, darmian is considered good by staff - what does that tell? We can't sell AS.
No one considers him good. They think he might turn out good and he is undervalued asset that could be used in any transfer. It seems quite probable us and United would be doing some trades sooner rather than later.

Also quite possible Darmian goes to another Seria A club and we are 'helping' our friends from United by posing as another possible destination. This scenario also lead us to think we might WANT something from them later on... :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No one considers him good. They think he might turn out good and he is undervalued asset that could be used in any transfer.
Wat? Are you telling me that Marotta doesn't consider Darmian good? Then there's no reason to sign him.

(Your theory about doing United a favour seems rather lacklustre; one year left on his contract, low salary, not a drama queen)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We should establish Bayern-esque relations with Man U. Could be our go-to shopping destination if some of their(talented) players flop. If that'd mean we'd have to buy that odd Dumpian to make this relationship more fruitful , then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)