Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wc striker who didn’t want to stay here so he got a lot of young options plus a good player who could grow to great. Yet he got screwed. Cmon man
Nah, you come on. They made money on selling Tevez to China, they made money on selling Bentancur and they'll make money when we sell Bentancur. We donated Tevez when he was one of the top strikers around and will make a not so great profit on Bentancur after developing him. I think its pretty clear who got screwed here..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
By letting Tevez join Boca for free and then allowing them to insert the stupid sell on clause in Bentancur's transfer agreement.

It seems like you're not a aware that Boca will get 50% of the money in the event of a future sale of Rodrigo.
I don't know if getting Bentancur for a mercenary like Tevez would be considered getting screwed. We bought Tevez for nothing.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why is Tevez a reason for a conversation here, he wanted to leave, so he left, he literally said it a day ago, he wanted to go home and the board respected his will. This is the right thing to do, when you work somewhere and it hits you that you dont want to be there anymore and want to be somewhere else, you just fill your request to leave and do just that, there shoudnt be anything that can stop and prevent you from doing it... We as a club are good at that, perfect in a way, and all the people who left and were important to us, were the ones who wanted to leave... Big deal, I for one, dont care who plays in my team, I want to feel what I felt when I was a 7year old and my grandpa explained to me why Baggio was magic and why Juve was special from all of the others, and then ADP arrived, and then the ADP tshirts arrived, and I felt the magic, I feel it ever since, and I feel it now... Why the hate, why the critics, the board prove it every year that they can do their job in a magnificent manner, otherwise we woudnt be a 7 times straight champions, we woudnt got 4 straight doubles, a fucking record, no one has done that so far, and yet... critics and jokes... I enjoyed last 7 years, in best possible way, so sorry for the ones who didnt and chose to moan and whine because they feel superior to the board who did the impossible to elevate us to the top of the world. Cause we are, indeed, amongst the top of the world, if you dont feel like one, then I am sorry for you, as you are clearly not one of us, you are not part of the Juventus family... Nice to be part of the forum though, I enjoy your moaning and whining, you cute little kids... Sooo cute...

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Why is Tevez a reason for a conversation here, he wanted to leave, so he left, he literally said it a day ago, he wanted to go home and the board respected his will. This is the right thing to do, when you work somewhere and it hits you that you dont want to be there anymore and want to be somewhere else, you just fill your request to leave and do just that, there shoudnt be anything that can stop and prevent you from doing it... We as a club are good at that, perfect in a way, and all the people who left and were important to us, were the ones who wanted to leave... Big deal, I for one, dont care who plays in my team, I want to feel what I felt when I was a 7year old and my grandpa explained to me why Baggio was magic and why Juve was special from all of the others, and then ADP arrived, and then the ADP tshirts arrived, and I felt the magic, I feel it ever since, and I feel it now... Why the hate, why the critics, the board prove it every year that they can do their job in a magnificent manner, otherwise we woudnt be a 7 times straight champions, we woudnt got 4 straight doubles, a $#@!ing record, no one has done that so far, and yet... critics and jokes... I enjoyed last 7 years, in best possible way, so sorry for the ones who didnt and chose to moan and whine because they feel superior to the board who did the impossible to elevate us to the top of the world. Cause we are, indeed, amongst the top of the world, if you dont feel like one, then I am sorry for you, as you are clearly not one of us, you are not part of the Juventus family... Nice to be part of the forum though, I enjoy your moaning and whining, you cute little kids... Sooo cute...
Ah yes, the lesser know "I dont have a dream" speach :)

If a player wants to leave, we should be doing the same thing every other sensible club is doing...Basically, you say to the player, "Look: we have contract signed. We paid you for signing it and we paid you what we agreed since. If you really want to leave thats fine, but any club that wants to get you must meet our demands." This isn't that hard to do

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arturo Vidal is doing everything to get back to wearing the black and white shirt. His contract with Bayern expires in 2019. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have asked for information through intermediaries on the situation of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt. Price judged very high at the moment, but the Bianconeri closely monitor the situation.
(Sportmediaset)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Nah, you come on. They made money on selling Tevez to China, they made money on selling Bentancur and they'll make money when we sell Bentancur. We donated Tevez when he was one of the top strikers around and will make a not so great profit on Bentancur after developing him. I think its pretty clear who got screwed here..
TEVEZ WANTED TO LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)