Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No.

Firstly you don't save money by spending money, so it would be cheaper to not sign him at all. Secondly we are rumoured to offer a 5 year deal and doubling his salary.

This point towards Marotta rating this guy to be good enough to start a notable amount of games for Juventus; he is either gonna be a starting right back or first choice backup at both backs.

The nonsense of us doing United a favour, so we can later sign a better United leftover is utter hilarious pseudo theorycrafting of the feeble minded.
100%. :tup:

And if you ask me, i expect the same type of deal for our 'midfield reinforcements', woudn't surprise me if it's gonna be one of Cristante / Pellegrini / Bonaventura and the likes, not because we looking to build relations with Italy's minnows or whatever but rather because Beppe apparently rates them as good enough, tho imo again most likely due to them being italians that could eventually represent the nazzionale if anything.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Since we're not in the position to pay 100 million for a player like English teams, maybe it's time to focus on further development of players like Bentancur, Pjaca, Cristante, Pellegrini...

We did it with Vidal and Pogba and it payed off. When they came in, nobody expected big things from them and they proved to be superstars.

I think this could be our plan for the next few years since we alredy have many experienced player and there is space and time to develop these 21-24 years old players.

Even Sturaro had close to 1000 minutes in this past season and he has zero talent. It's time to invest in real talent not only by paying for it, but playing it.

Low transfer funds compared to English teams wont be a problem if we develop new superstars.

Otherwise we will be facing the end of an era, which happened to other big teams before.

Apr 29, 2006
You are still babbling.

You claimed our management don't consider Darmian to be a good player, that is [in all lieklihood] wrong.
Let's agree to disagree.

In reality you are either clueless as to what 'good player' is or pretend to be. Another tantrum, another day eh.

You, Maddy, are right! We see him as a good player and United sees him as one too. That's why we haven't got him yet...

PS: I had not seen Maddy's idea of doubling his salary. Talking about babbling... :rofl:

And you do save money by spending, this is the real life. You don't get a Ferrari, but you still get to drive to work with the Prius.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Would reinvest all the Benatia money on Godin if thats what it takes to bring him here

- - - Updated - - -

Although i bet he'll probably be worth a lot more for them

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But 32 year old Godin is ok because he is flavour of the month.

I'm surprised anyone wants him, he's over the maximum FM transfer age of 27.

- - - Updated - - -

De Vrij is an irrelevant discussion if Benatia's exit is a new revelation.

Chiellini
Rugani
Caldara
Barzagli
Benatia
De Vrij

Does not compute. I think we should have 5 DCs though. It's really 4 plus the experience of Barzagli in a veteran role.

Apr 29, 2006
EPl bumping up his price, probably. Looks like Spuds and others want him.
He is famous, true. But if the mentioned prices around 50M are real and we are getting 25 from Benatia... Not to mention the Raiola trump card. He is getting Kluivert out the back door it seems and another war with Ajax management is in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)