Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm okay with Darmian. He's a decent player about the same level or higher than last season's Licht.

Not gonna improve the RB position but will make sure we have depth there, and at LB too where Spinazzola is injured

Hes cheap so hopefully that will mean we can strengthen other positions

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What? You responded to my post - where I wrote he is rumoured to have his salary doubled here - that he won't be getting 5m per year - something I've never claimed. You came up with that amount.

I then did the simple math for you: he is earning around 3.5m € in England (that's around 1.9 net [take-home pay]) and we are rumoured to offer him 4m € net, so either your original post was redundant or you just wrote soemthing out of your ass, which then makes your post even more redundant.
So just looked it up and it doesn't fit your narrative but it's 2,2 net and it's without bonuses.

We will not be doubling that, anyone who knows our management and is in possession of a brain, knows that. Have a nice day.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
The SMS deal could be done because:

1. Acceptable wage demands
2. No CL money for Lazio
3. Him wanting to play CL & win some trophies

The Pogba deal is useless if it's a loan only, with no future option.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We're so lucky to have Maddy on the forums, coming to the transfers thread I thought I might see discussions and news regarding mercato, but boy am I lucky that Maddy is menstruating again :baus:
For someone with a strong aversion towards sodomy, you are surprisingly butthurt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm okay with Darmian. He's a decent player about the same level or higher than last season's Licht.

Not gonna improve the RB position but will make sure we have depth there, and at LB too where Spinazzola is injured

Hes cheap so hopefully that will mean we can strengthen other positions
:agree:

Long as we keep Sandro, I am alright with our fullback additions being Spinazzola and Darmian (for cheap). That we have 3 fullbacks in Spina, Darmian, and De Sciglio who can play either flank could be very beneficial considering our injury problems. I'm sure one of those three will make for a decent RB.

The money needs to be spent on central midfielders. CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS

Imagine, Can for free, Darmian for 12mil and SMS for 80mil.

Top mercato. top mercato

Has Beppe commented on SMS yet?

Of course instead we will end up spending 45mil + on players we don't need in Cristante and Perin so we won't be able to afford SMS :)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:agree:

Long as we keep Sandro, I am alright with our fullback additions being Spinazzola and Darmian (for cheap). That we have 3 fullbacks in Spina, Darmian, and De Sciglio who can play either flank could be very beneficial considering our injury problems. I'm sure one of those three will make for a decent RB.

The money needs to be spent on central midfielders. CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS

Imagine, Can for free, Darmian for 12mil and SMS for 80mil.

Top mercato. top mercato

Has Beppe commented on SMS yet?
He said that the amount is too high, but if we recall he said that about Higuain as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)