Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Agree the best team overall was 2015, but we lacked experience then. We were almost too happy to reach the final and only in the second half realized we can win it but went too far on the offensive and were punished by counter attacks.

My biggest what if about that season is what if Allegri came earlier and we signed De Bruyne from Chelsea. Conte said he was staying so we had other targets because he wanted to switch to 433 formation. If he said he's leaving immediately and we signed Allegri do we get De Bruyne for him for AMC since he played 4-3-1-2? Man...
I believe De Bruyne didn't happen because he didn't like Serie A. He rejected us.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
are we in some sort of fund raising campaign, what the hell is going on with all these salles
looks like it. Raising campign for SMS.
Else I wouldn't understand Rugani,Benatia,Sturato and we're selling all the youth we have and worth something.
By the way if we could fund Savic without selling our best player I'm in for it.

Sturaro 20m
Mandragora 20m
Cerri 15m
Audero 9m
Tello 4m
Rugani 40m
Pjaca 25m
= Milinkovic

Rugani will be subbed by Caldara, Sturaro by Can while Pjaca,Audero,Cerri,Tello and Mandragora never played for us nor are needed

Would be awesome.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe part of the reason Wolves want him in the first place is because we signed. Teams around the world recognize and respect :beppe: and will pay a premium for a player good enough to be signed by him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)