Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (3,544 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Basically, the Cerri and Mandragora sales are funding the Cancelo deal.

What the............................................................................

I wonder if those at the Inter Forum who are screaming that we are suddenly going to run afoul of FFP realize this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Basically, the Cerri and Mandragora sales are funding the Cancelo deal.

What the............................................................................

I wonder if those at the Inter Forum who are screaming that we are suddenly going to run afoul of FFP realize this.
lol they are still grappling with the logic that its better to buy two average RB's and sit out the FFP storm until next year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
lol they are still grappling with the logic that its better to buy two average RB's and sit out the FFP storm until next year.
Beppe deserves his fair share of criticism during the years. However, if you look at this deal and how much the net spend is for a 24 year old RB who could be the guy for the next 6 years, and considering that this is being funded by the sale of two players who have never played a single minute for this club, you have to give the man some respect on this one.

Now, if he can turn Benatia and Rugani into Godin and De Ligt, turns Higuain into Morata, and gets SMS, then I will seriously consider legally changing my son's first name to Beppe.

Beppe Alexander Lenza.

That will take some getting used to.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Beppe deserves his fair share of criticism during the years. However, if you look at this deal and how much the net spend is for a 24 year old RB who could be the guy for the next 6 years, and considering that this is being funded by the sale of two players who have never played a single minute for this club, you have to give the man some respect on this one.

Now, if he can turn Benatia and Rugani into Godin and De Ligt, turns Higuain into Morata, and gets SMS, then I will seriously consider legally changing my son's first name to Beppe.

Beppe Alexander Lenza.

That will take some getting used to.
:tup:

Apr 29, 2006
I think Donnarumma might end up in Naples. They lost all other options and Carlo might just be the coach to do him some good. Expect 30-40M plus huge percentage of next sale...
This mercato is going to be beyond crazy - WC Milan are going to be open for raids and those idiots signed Reina too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3543)