Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,686
    these constant links to CBs hopefully are not because we're selling Benatia.

or Rugani.

:shifty:

which would make us even more stupid in letting de Vrij go to inDa.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :calmark:

Can + cheap mid
    Can + Pellegrini. meanwhile SMS goes to Chelsea, Kovacic to Arsenal, Verratti stays, Dembele to Liverpool, Fabinho to ManU, Nzonzi to PSG or Monaco. i could go on but i think i made my point.

also, watch Pellegrini turn out better than Can in 2-3 years

- - - Updated - - -

So Can being out top addition to the mid is super weak. Our midfield is our weakest area
    one of Khedira/Matuidi will stay, start alongside Pjanic and Can. our bench will be Pellegrini, Bentancur, Sturaro, Marchisio.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    these constant links to CBs hopefully are not because we're selling Benatia.

or Rugani.

:shifty:

which would make us even more stupid in letting de Vrij go to inDa.
    Howedes replacement.

A more defensive alternative to Cuadrado at RB. And a ball-playing/cover CB option that we can use.

Had injury issues, is 29, and acc to article, Spurs have replacement and might sell him. So, prolly can be had for a reasonable price.

Won't be surprised if we sell Benatia either, and that'd be fine.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    Our midfield recruitment has been garbage for ages. In the last 5 years we have signed Marrone, Sturaro, Romulo, Hernanes, Lemina, Khedira, and Matuidi. There isn’t one creative DNA strand in these 7 players combined. The only thing those players had going for them was their “physical presence” or their workrate.

And then we wonder why we can’t keep possession for sh!t in big CL games.

There are a couple of exceptions obviously. Pjanic has been a success. Bentancur looks promising. Pereyra looked interesting before that injury. But those exceptions have been far and few in between.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Howedes replacement.

A more defensive alternative to Cuadrado at RB. And a ball-playing/cover CB option that we can use.

Had injury issues, is 29, and acc to article, Spurs have replacement and might sell him. So, prolly can be had for a reasonable price.

Won't be surprised if we sell Benatia either, and that'd be fine.
    and has one year left on his contract. everything seems to fit

- - - Updated - - -

Our midfield recruitment has been garbage for ages. In the last 5 years we have signed Marrone, Sturaro, Romulo, Hernanes, Lemina, Khedira, and Matuidi. There isn’t one creative DNA strand in these 7 players combined. The only thing those players had going for them was their “physical presence” or their workrate.

And then we wonder why we can’t keep possession for sh!t in big CL games.

There are a couple of exceptions obviously. Pjanic has been a success. Bentancur looks promising. Pereyra looked interesting before that injury. But those exceptions have been far and few in between.
    no, you blame Allegri for it

athas

Jul 15, 2007
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i think we can afford SMS easily if we sold Higuain? Higuain cost us ~ 90/5+(7,5x2)= 33M a year, if we sold him for his price, and buy SMS for 100M + 6M wage, that ~100/5 + (6x2) = 32M a year, like a swap for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)