Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Tuttosport say Marotta is already working on Juventus' 8th scudetto

Perin is the front-runner to be vice Szczęsny.

Juve pushing for Darmian.

If Benatia leaves, Juve will make an assault on Godín or Giménez.

Juve pressing for Morata & Martial.

(just copy pasting the news btw off twitter)
Himenezzzzz!!!! :MJ:

No more Mr. CouscousBreath! @Bianconero81

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
is Pastore leaving PSG? @Dujj @Raphael @Fred
Every year they say he's leaving. But he has always wanted to move only to a CL club, plus his wages have always been a stumbling block. I'm not sure if this summer is going to be different. The only difference I foresee is that PSG might force him out to reduce their huge wage bill.

He's way past it though, he hasnt impressed me when given a chance to be honest, he's become slow and lazy. Sitting on your arse for years does that to you I guess.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No need to work on our 8th scudetto as this is already done.. Work on the CL for a change...
Perin as vice Polak is a good thing
Darmian as backup he`ll be ok
Why would Benatia leave? Godin is good while Gimenez - I didnt see much of him to judge..
Morata will be a great purchase if it is a 15M with option..
Martial is definitely a great player
But the thing is - We need to get a strong CM so Marotta needs to work on that..

- - - Updated - - -

We did ask for Danilo at one point..
Exactly the point here. The more touted players aren't always the better options.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Today Marotta basically confirmed Can and Allegri said Pjaca will come back.

Caldara
Spinazzola
Can
Pjaca

Very good start of Mercato.
Yep. One coming back from an ACL injury and one just had an ACL surgery and will be back in 6 months.

What could go wrong? :baus:

We won’t see Spinazzola in a Juve lineup next year. He will go the Pjaca route...by the time December rolls around when he starts resembling any kind of match fitness from Primavera walk-abouts he will then be loaned out to a mid-level team or back to Atalanta.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tuttosport say Marotta is already working on Juventus' 8th scudetto

Perin is the front-runner to be vice Szczęsny.

Juve pushing for Darmian.

If Benatia leaves, Juve will make an assault on Godín or Giménez.

Juve pressing for Morata & Martial.

(just copy pasting the news btw off twitter)
That's nice...but what about our non existing midfield?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yep. One coming back from an ACL injury and one just had an ACL surgery and will be back in 6 months.

What could go wrong? :baus:

We won’t see Spinazzola in a Juve lineup next year. He will go the Pjaca route...by the time December rolls around when he starts resembling any kind of match fitness from Primavera walk-abouts he will then be loaned out to a mid-level team or back to Atalanta.
He will probably play primavera. He could be back as early as October depending on healing it’s 4-6 months.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Every year they say he's leaving. But he has always wanted to move only to a CL club, plus his wages have always been a stumbling block. I'm not sure if this summer is going to be different. The only difference I foresee is that PSG might force him out to reduce their huge wage bill.

He's way past it though, he hasnt impressed me when given a chance to be honest, he's become slow and lazy. Sitting on your arse for years does that to you I guess.
well, i usually am for signing these fallen stars, we have done an excellent job at reviving most of their careers, but from your words, id give Pastore a no. lazy midfielder is the one thing we dont need atm. Allegri would go nuts watching him probably

Apr 19, 2007
well, i usually am for signing these fallen stars, we have done an excellent job at reviving most of their careers, but from your words, id give Pastore a no. lazy midfielder is the one thing we dont need atm. Allegri would go nuts watching him probably
Agreed we need more of a physical player who can get up and down the field to link up the mids and attack. We are to slow and static atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)