Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Shipping Higuain, Rugani and Pjanic would be tremendous for the club. If we can get 150-200m as has been rumoured (probably not), then we should take it and run. Those players would add almost no value to the current team, and we could instead find a strong midfielder to finalize our amazing squad. Freaking keep Mandzukic for CF backup, he could still be useful as a tower for Costa, Cuadrado, Sandro and Cancelo to cross at.

Imagine getting rid of Khedira and Sturaro too.. Damn..

Midfield: New beast + Can + Matuidi + Bentancur + Marchisio + Mandragora
I smell trolling..
1 Pjanic alone is 80-100m player
2 Pjanic and no value
3 Dude is not informed - Mandragora has been sold..
4 Name is ProMoggi

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Shipping Higuain, Rugani and Pjanic would be tremendous for the club. If we can get 150-200m as has been rumoured (probably not), then we should take it and run. Those players would add almost no value to the current team, and we could instead find a strong midfielder to finalize our amazing squad. Freaking keep Mandzukic for CF backup, he could still be useful as a tower for Costa, Cuadrado, Sandro and Cancelo to cross at.

Imagine getting rid of Khedira and Sturaro too.. Damn..

Midfield: New beast + Can + Matuidi + Bentancur + Marchisio + Mandragora
Some sources this morning suggesting that we'll use this money to fund Pogba

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I smell trolling..
1 Pjanic alone is 80-100m player
2 Pjanic and no value
3 Dude is not informed - Mandragora has been sold..
4 Name is ProMoggi
Great smelling skills. Maybe, maybe not.

The more the better, thats why I said 150-200. And yeah, I dont see that he brings more value on the pitch than the other average midfielders we have. Even his fans cant pick what his skills and contributions are. He has still got some value in the market this year, so we better sell quickly, is my personal opinion.

Good to hear that we sold Mandragora. Just a shame if it means opting for more expensive backups like Sturaro.

Im still confident that selling that group of players, would be the best thing we can do to sustain our business.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sometimes i think that our managment is desparetly trying to revive serie a by helping other teams. What they dont realize is once this team are back on top theyll gladly refuse to do any deals with Juve since we are their direct rival.
I also canr understand Milan fans, they are fapping over Caldara because he is Italian, good looking and quite young. But for them ita Higgy who should be cream of this deal. If the rumours are true they should be thankful to everyone that a player of his caliber is even considering joining this shit of a team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
€6M - Rincon
€2M - Leali
€3M - Tello
€1M(loan) - Cerri
€1M(loan) - Audero
€0.5M - Untersee
€20M - Mandrake

Not official/probability :
€20M(loan) - Higuain
Bonucci-Caldara straight swap
€15M - Sturaro
€20M:)xfinger:) - Pjaca
€8M - Favilli
€15-€20M - Kean

Total : €111.5-€116.5M

Still a deficit of ~€105-€110M

:scared: :p

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
€6M - Rincon
€2M - Leali
€3M - Tello
€1M(loan) - Cerri
€1M(loan) - Audero
€0.5M - Untersee
€20M - Mandrake

€20M(loan) - Higuain
€15M - Sturaro
€8M - Favilli
€15-€20M - Kean

Higuain will be an obligation though. Also, counting transfer fees is not enough as cutting on wages should be taken into account. In total we'll collect 55m from Higgy's as a transfer fee (rumors suggesting 20m loan + 35m obligation).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
€6M - Rincon
€2M - Leali
€3M - Tello
€1M(loan) - Cerri
€1M(loan) - Audero
€0.5M - Untersee
€20M - Mandrake

€20M(loan) - Higuain
€15M - Sturaro
€8M - Favilli
€15-€20M - Kean

I dont think the goal is to even the budget. We just dont want to pay Higuain since he wont be key player anymore. Once we signed CR7 we knew we will have this kind of deficit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
14-15 :
Arrivals : €52.45M
Departures : €32.41M

Net Spend : ~€20M

15-16:
Arrivals : €150M
Departures : €80M

Net Spend : €70M

16-17:

Arrivals : €195M
Departures: €173m

Net Spend : €22M

17-18:

Arrivals : €153M
Departures : €144M

Net Spend : €9M

What figure are we looking at this summer ? I guess it'll be closer or even higher than 15-16 , but we still need to sell well to reach that deficit level.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
14-15 :

15-16:

16-17:

17-18:

What figure are we looking at this summer ? I guess it'll be closer or even higher than 15-16 , but we still need to sell well to reach that deficit level.
I think the deficit will be even more than what u wrote in the first post. According to it after the sell of Caldara and Higuain we would still have to complete 4 sales. I really doubt there will be time to complete this transfers. Pjaca and Kean will definitely take time if we want recompra in the deals. Sturaro will be hard to sell probably too.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I think the deficit will be even more than what u wrote in the first post. According to it after the sell of Caldara and Higuain we would still have to complete 4 sales. I really doubt there will be time to complete this transfers. Pjaca and Kean will definitely take time if we want recompra in the deals. Sturaro will be hard to sell probably too.
Ya I think we might end up with a high deficit this year, try and hope commercial revenues explode and make an assault on the CL and if not sell some of our big assets in the following windows

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
14-15 :

15-16:

16-17:

17-18:

So far we are at -188.4mil according to transfermarkt.com. It's safe to assume we are not buying anyone else, other than possibly Bonucci and that is conditional on a sale. If we don't buy him and we keep Caldara, we could get:

Rugani+Higuain - 90 to 100m
Sturaro - 15 to 20m
Pjaca - 15 to 20m

That's between 120 and 140m, which should be fine. If we want Bonucci we should either give them Benatia or sell Benatia and give them 25m. If Milan don't agree they can go fuck themselves and be stuck with him.

If we are really desperate we could sacrifice Bernardeschi and keep Clemenza :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Stadium revenues will be much higher. There's already an €8M increase with season ticket sales. I'm sure the ticket prices will be higher for CL games as well.

TV revenues is also going to be higher and this includes CL too.

Commercial is the biggest variable here.

Rest all depends on how we do on the pitch, particularly in the CL.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If the latest links with Caldara to Chelsea are true then it could be:
45M for Caldara.
20M + Bonucci for Higuain.
15/20M for Sturaro.
20M for Pjaca.
+ Favilli & Kean.

And we're good with the FFP.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Chelsea director Marina has decided not to give the green light for the move of Rugani for €55m, today there will be a new meeting with Paratici in Nice. (Corsport)

Chelsea really operate like a village club dont they

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, but there is some FFP rule that obligate you to have not more than 100M difference on every mercato period.
Currently we have more than that.
:shifty:

First time i am hearing a rule like this

- - - Updated - - -

Man United's net spend for example has been around 120-150M for the past couple of seasons

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Chelsea director Marina has decided not to give the green light for the move of Rugani for €55m, today there will be a new meeting with Paratici in Nice. (Corsport)

Chelsea really operate like a village club dont they
Seems like she can't get enough Paratici's decking

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

First time i am hearing a rule like this

- - - Updated - - -

Man United's net spend for example has been around 120-150M for the past couple of seasons
and haven't won shite ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

If the latest links with Caldara to Chelsea are true then it could be:
45M for Caldara.
20M + Bonucci for Higuain.
15/20M for Sturaro.
20M for Pjaca.
+ Favilli & Kean.

And we're good with the FFP.
i'd be happy with that tbh
@Xperd is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)