Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, but there is some FFP rule that obligate you to have not more than 100M difference on every mercato period.
Currently we have more than that.
There is no such rule.

City (-221 mil), Milan (-155mil), United (-152mil), PSG (-145mil), Barca (-106mil) all had over 100mil difference last year.

A team can spend as much as they want if they have the revenue to cover it without racking up huge losses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chelsea are no longer interested in signing Rugani, they want Caldara & they’ve offered €40m. Rugani now is expected to stay at Juve or he could be offered to Milan in the deal for Bonucci. (La Repubblica)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fatso has to be sold regardless for economic sustainability so its a null point tbh

Rugani has been rumored being on the outs all season so there may be more truth in that than anything else

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Chelsea are no longer interested in signing Rugani, they want Caldara & they’ve offered €40m. Rugani now is expected to stay at Juve or he could be offered to Milan in the deal for Bonucci. (La Repubblica)
Paratici must be a terrible lay

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Gotta love their window shopping in this mercato :baus:

Pretty sure they arent seriously interested in Caldara either.

Lets make peace with the fact that the swap deal with Milan is happening.
Man, I like you, no offense. I especially appreciate your transfer news but you are so insecure. How many times did you already announce the Bonucci arrival?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:shifty:

First time i am hearing a rule like this

- - - Updated - - -

Man United's net spend for example has been around 120-150M for the past couple of seasons
Yeah that’s not a rule otherwise PSG would have been shut down years ago
There is no such rule.

City (-221 mil), Milan (-155mil), United (-152mil), PSG (-145mil), Barca (-106mil) all had over 100mil difference last year.

A team can spend as much as they want if they have the revenue to cover it without racking up huge losses.
Hmm...pretty sure i read it somewhere.
So if not,we have nothing to worry about.

Ofcourse we better not have a HUGE spending difference this year because we will have to cover it the next year (FFP counts for 3 last seasons right?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)