Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
What Caldara for Bonucci. I hope never. Caldara will be the next great Italian defender. Has everything to be fabulous. Great positioning, great vision. good feet
dangerous going forward He would be our future. Watch him many times.If Beppe does this he is stupid , sorry Beppe cause I think you and Paratici are doing great so far, but do not make that blunder.Buy Bonucci with the Rugani money. I do not mind selling him. Caldara MUST STAY
I'd be ok (ie: not be furious) selling him with a compra ala Morata bc he won't play much here. If we can get others to develop our youth, well I won't be upset. I'd prefer he develops here of course.
I'd be opposed to an outright sale.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I'd be ok (ie: not be furious) selling him with a compra ala Morata bc he won't play much here. If we can get others to develop our youth, well I won't be upset. I'd prefer he develops here of course.
I'd be opposed to an outright sale.
I would be OK with this, but Caldara is not Rugani. He is a much better player. I know Allegri is a big fan of older players and does not give younger ones an equal chance if they are not on a way higher level. In the case of Caldara I do not see a better defender besides Chiellini.
Caldara is in my book better than Benetia if given enough playing time. Yes he would not be above Godin, which is for me the greatest defender in the world right now.

Apr 19, 2007
I think in a way we might be looking for someone that could really make this squad great in the short term rather than long term for a CL run. Of course a Pogba would be great but if we cant do that I could see us going for Godin or maybe even Marcelo should Sandro leave. The Ronaldo investment has a 3-4 year timeline but really we should push hard for the first 2 years

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Is anyone reliable saying Caldara to Milan? I heard Di marzio say one of Rugani and caldara could be sold, but I refuse to believe we’d sell caldara before he’s even played a game for us. I would believe Rugani to Chelsea and Bonucci go Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)