Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Caldara nonsense appeared only because nonsense of us wanting Bonucci happened.

Out of those two, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Bonucci rumors are true. I hope I'm wrong, though.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Juventus are reportedly considering selling Daniele Rugani, Gonzalo Higuain and Miralem Pjanic to fund a €200m move for Lazio ace Sergey Milinkovic-Savic. :lol: :lol:

According to Calciomercato though, via SportItalia, their transfer business may not be over yet as they’ve been linked with offloading Rugani, Higuain and Pjanic and using the funds generated from those sales to swoop for Milinkovic-Savic in a €200m deal.
Well Juve should sell its stadium. Man SMS is worth 100 Allianz stadiums.He is so good.Ronaldo and Messi of midfield.Sell FCA, Ferrari spa.Just get SMS.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no, just no

and he loved the milan project

let him rot there
exactly.

also, caldara is untouchable for me. you won't find these tall, fast, strong, intelligent cb's everywhere, let alone in italy. he's our future, and he's not only a prospect anymore after these 2 very stable seasons.

milan created their own bonucci problem, let them solve it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What are these constant rumours about Caldara ? And to $#@!ing Milan out of all clubs ffs ?!

Just put an end to this garbage already
Didnt hear about those rumors but I wouldnt be worried as Caldara has proven himself in Serie A and we just got him..

I wonder about Pogba - Is there a chance we get him without selling Pjanic?
I mean if we get Pogba instead of Pjanic we dont do much as we get a stronger player (physically) and a better dribbler while we lose a great organizer - We do put ourselves in better marketable situation though..

P.S Can Pogba Matuidi is almost entirely new midfield...

I hope we sell Higuain 60M+Rugani 50M +Stu 20M +Mandragora 20M +Pjaca 20M +Kean 15M (with option to take back for 20M-25M)
Thats 185M and should be more than enough to take Pogba back without selling Pjanic

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Didnt hear about those rumors but I wouldnt be worried as Caldara has proven himself in Serie A and we just got him..

I wonder about Pogba - Is there a chance we get him without selling Pjanic?
I mean if we get Pogba instead of Pjanic we dont do much as we get a stronger player (physically) and a better dribbler while we lose a great organizer - We do put ourselves in better marketable situation though..

P.S Can Pogba Matuidi is almost entirely new midfield...

I hope we sell Higuain 60M+Rugani 50M +Stu 20M +Mandragora 20M +Pjaca 20M +Kean 15M (with option to take back for 20M-25M)
Thats 185M and should be more than enough to take Pogba back without selling Pjanic
Congratulations for writing your first post this summer without mentioning Rabiot, or saying IMO.

Jul 10, 2018
This is what will happen.

Dear Bonucci, despite the disgusting celebration and in my opinion understandable transfer to Milan (stay in Italy), will come back. Higuain goes to Milan and sadly Caldara will probably be included somehow too (loan). BUT if Rugani leaves, which i'm praying for, I think Caldara definitely will stay.

Weird ass theory, but I believe that.

- - - Updated - - -

And, this is me if Pogba comes back, and my lovely Pjanic stays:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Would you say that when he played for us?!
Bonucci is better but now that he is at Milan you cant really see it...
Anyway he can go elsewhere - The only comeback I`d like is Pogba

P.S He also celebrated against us..
Yep I would say the same , I wanted him gone , i was happy he left us , nope he isn’t, he is really good when it comes to ball playing skills, other than that he sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This is what will happen.

Dear Bonucci, despite the disgusting celebration and in my opinion understandable transfer to Milan (stay in Italy), will come back. Higuain goes to Milan and sadly Caldara will probably be included somehow too (loan). BUT if Rugani leaves, which i'm praying for, I think Caldara definitely will stay.

Weird ass theory, but I believe that.

- - - Updated - - -

And, this is me if Pogba comes back, and my lovely Pjanic stays:

And you skipped the part where staying in Italy should have happened at Juventus. A move to Milan was NOT understandable. And he shouldn't come back begging now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Congratulations for writing your first post this summer without mentioning Rabiot, or saying IMO.
Please go play with your kind..

- - - Updated - - -

Yep I would say the same , I wanted him gone , i was happy he left us , nope he isn’t, he is really good when it comes to ball playing skills, other than that he sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are probably the only one.. Anyway he is gone now, lets hope he doesnt come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)