Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Re: Pogba , salary aside , having watched the france documentary , i doubt he'd want to come back to the serious dressing room of juve.

Atleast at united he has other kids he can sing and dance with.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine if we give Milan Caldara but with low recompra. Making Milan our feeder club
I suppose you're more bothered about Milan being our feeder club than having an extra CB on board whom we'd absolutely need.

Let's sell them Dybala with low recompra too while we're at it :rolleyes:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
sandro chiellini bonucci cancelo

pogba matuidi

cuadrado dybala costa

ronaldo
No Bonucci!

Polak;A.S Chiellini Benatia Cancelo; Can Pogba Pjanic; Dybala D.Costa; C.Ronaldo
If we get Pogba without selling Pjanic - this is how our team will look like and a CL favorite no doubt in my mind...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I suppose you're more bothered about Milan being our feeder club than having an extra CB on board whom we'd absolutely need.

Let's sell them Dybala with low recompra too while we're at it :rolleyes:
Im just trying to find any in the rumoured deal. Would hate if it actually happens.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Imagine my surprise when I see today that

“Bonucci is WILLING to return to Juventus”

OMG!!!

Thank you Mr Bonucci for be WILLING to return!!

We were so lost whitout you!

Thank you Jesus for this gift!!

FICK YOU BONUCCI!

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
What Caldara for Bonucci. I hope never. Caldara will be the next great Italian defender. Has everything to be fabulous. Great positioning, great vision. good feet
dangerous going forward He would be our future. Watch him many times.If Beppe does this he is stupid , sorry Beppe cause I think you and Paratici are doing great so far, but do not make that blunder.Buy Bonucci with the Rugani money. I do not mind selling him. Caldara MUST STAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)