Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't mind getting Pereira, how much would he cost?

I feel like we are getting two people next year for free anyway :D
around 25 mill and porto are skint and need the money any ways

- - - Updated - - -

this is exactly what I fear :scared:
25m-30m with solid negotiation skills. Otherwise were looking at 25m + 20m bonuses

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
25M clause apparently, no negotiation needed :beppe:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,825
    Roberto Renga on Top Calcio

another mid, CB, Spinazzola and Keita for Juve.

:tuttosport:

inDa didn't sign Pellegri, Juve and milan interested. - GDM

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    4 players? No way, Jose. It's difficult to strengthen this Juve. I think with only few weeks to go were being brainwashed. Time to wear my tin hat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Roberto Renga on Top Calcio

another mid, CB, Spinazzola and Keita for Juve.

:tuttosport:

inDa didn't sign Pellegri, Juve and milan interested. - GDM
    where RB at

We seem to have a pretty long squad list so imo if there are still 4 players to come we'd see at least 3 leaving. Stu, Licht, Asa and Cuads? :boh:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,828
    where RB at

We seem to have a pretty long squad list so imo if there are still 4 players to come we'd see at least 3 leaving. Stu, Licht and Cuads? :boh:
    Spina

next year if he does well this year we got Lirola.

ya.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Can someone tell me where is Cancelo going? I just watched Valencia play, the commentator was saying the whole game that Cancelo is leaving after this game and now after the final whistle Cancelo started crying and hugging his teammates.....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Can someone tell me where is Cancelo going? I just watched Valencia play, the commentator was saying the whole game that Cancelo is leaving after this game and now after the final whistle Cancelo started crying and hugging his teammates.....
    The commentator on bet365 was saying he's staying :D had a good game but as I noted the other day his end product does lack at times, but his ability to spark a counter is superb, shame he's off to inda

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    lol I'm fine with that, cuz we are changing lemina, asamoah and rincon with matuidi, bentancur and possibly gomez?

I don't get how ppl still rate mercato as lowly as 6-7, delusional much?
    How is it delusional? We lost Bonucci, arguably the best ball playing CB in the world, and our best defender. Our CB options are Grandpa Barzagli, an injury prone and aging Chiellini, the useless Benatia, and an eternal prospect who Allegri refuses to play. Our CB department is definitely weaker. We lost Dani Alves, and currently have De Shitlio and semi retired Licht as our RB options. Hence, given our acquisitions and sales, given that we have added depth to our attack, slightly improved the midfield (30 Million for a 30 year old on an expiring contract :howler:), and visibly weakened the defense a 7/10 is a fucking fair assessment. Were you expecting a fucking 9/10 as things stand? Unfuckingbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81

Disco Stu being shipped out? :weee:
    :xfinger: Hope springs eternal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I think some members forget that this is fucking Juventus and not Palermo. Retaining your best players is the minimum requirement, not a cause for celebration. Fucking Napoli managed to retain their best players this summer ffs! Top teams retain their best players, and get this, ADD to them! I know this must be a foreign concept to some, but this is how top teams operate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)