Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yea but if getting spinazzola now means not getting pereira then i say $#@! the former and wait till next season when his loan expires if it means getting pereira instead. Defo the best rb option this summer more so than cancelo
Even more because Atalanta want us to pay for us getting our player back while we gave them Orsolini on loan for free

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
lol I'm fine with that, cuz we are changing lemina, asamoah and rincon with matuidi, bentancur and possibly gomez?

I don't get how ppl still rate mercato as lowly as 6-7, delusional much?
How is that delusional?

We lost the best RB in the world, and a top 3 centerback. We improved our debt and got a couple of starters Costa and probably Matuidi, and a couple of nice prospects in Bernadeshi and Bentancur. Nobody who came in is as good as Alves and BonBon. So right now our starting 11 is weaker than last year, whilewhile have better debt, and added a couple of players that could be important in the future.

I expect us to improve every single summer, and right now I would say we regressed a bit, so its a 4/10 mercato for me. Lets see what happens in the last two weeks.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
it's a fact if marotta was in atalanta's shoes spinazzola would have left already instead of playing hard ball
You need to go and look up what is the definition of a fact. Your beliefs are not facts.

Regardless, you don't have to bitch about everything. Grow some balls. The way you behave about every action in the mercato, you would think that we have a shit team who hasn't won 6 successive Scudetti and isn't among the top 4 teams in Europe.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I hope the Pereira transfer rumour turns into a reality. He's already played a couple of games for Porto and bossed that right flank.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In your opinion it's a fact, so it's not.
You need to go and look up what is the definition of a fact. Your beliefs are not facts.

Regardless, you don't have to bitch about everything. Grow some balls. The way you behave about every action in the mercato, you would think that we have a shit team who hasn't won 6 successive Scudetti and isn't among the top 4 teams in Europe.
with his stance of "if a player wants to leave he can" thats close enough to fact, spinazzola wants to leave atalanta but they won't let him go that easily at least not as easily as marotta would if he was in charge. Fact!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope the Pereira transfer rumour turns into a reality. He's already played a couple of games for Porto and bossed that right flank.

He is definitely the best RB we've been linked with, he was superb for Nice last season and I prefer him over cancelo in terms of his overall defensive/offensive balance

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
free with option to buy! the fact that atalanta play hard ball more so than we do speaks volumes
They are a low level club that fights for survival and the fact that they are in the EL this year and need to retain their top players should speak volumes to you. Stop acting like every club should/will bow down to our every needs.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He is definitely the best RB we've been linked with, he was superb for Nice last season and I prefer him over cancelo in terms of his overall defensive/offensive balance
Apparently he was a winger who converted into a full back at an early age. During his 2 year loan, his first season he played mainly as a left back and was standout performer defensively. His second season he was swapped back to the right and was more offensive. His biggest weakness would be he slides or dives into tackles too much. Anyway the fact he can play on both flanks is a huge bonus for us. I also think he's a bit of a light weight and has a short stature so that might be problematic. The pros outweighs the cons though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They are a low level club that fights for survival and the fact that they are in the EL this year and need to retain their top players should speak volumes to you. Stop acting like every club should/will bow down to our every needs.
So proves my point!!! we're a club supposedly competing in the CL yet we're flogging at least 1 top player a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)