Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He is a drunkard, but he definitely is miles ahead of guys like Matuidi :agree:
Vidal was particularly good in the CL final, the 1/4 final against Bayern and the 2nd leg against Real this season. He is a reckless moron. And yes, if passing wasn't necessary in football and if there were no red cards, he would be the best in the world. But that's not the case right now.

I don't watch PSG a lot, but Matuidi was very good in the Euros, certainly miles better than Pogba in every game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Vidal was particularly good in the CL final, the 1/4 final against Bayern and the 2nd leg against Real this season. He is a reckless moron. And yes, if passing wasn't necessary in football and if there were no red cards, he would be the best in the world. But that's not the case right now.

I don't watch PSG a lot, but Matuidi was very good in the Euros, certainly miles better than Pogba in every game.
ahahah brilliant

Just wrote that and 2 mins later he gets in a fight with Kimmich. I've seen smarter monkeys than Vidal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Saying that this was the dumbest statement is the dumbest statement.
:baus: No need to get all defensive. Just accept your mistake, your massive error in judgement and move on. Vidal is one of the best, a member of the elite. Matuidi is a solid and dependable player, probably good enough as a rotation option, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)