Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I understand you hate Mr. Orange. But you know CNN is full of shit frequently too. And while they can publish soo much to discredit Trump or republicans in general without facing legal action of any kind, they still managed to fuck up big time.

Its hilarious. POTUS reacting like a random teenager to it, makes it even more hilarious.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not worried about the transfer fee. That money is there. The wages are the problem.
No stop it. We're talking about gigantic figures here. Over €100M transfer fee and €20M wages. The fact that you're even entertaining this rumor is pretty ridiculous imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not worried about the transfer fee. That money is there. The wages are the problem.
Its not like Madrid would ask for 250 mil for Bale.

- - - Updated - - -

No stop it. We're talking about gigantic figures here. Over €100M transfer fee and €20M wages. The fact that you're even entertaining this rumor is pretty ridiculous imo.
And thats probably even a huge understatement

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why would Bale take a 60% paycut to join us when he'd have EPL teams clamoring all over him

And the fact that he's marketable makes him very expensive. Madrid won't sell for less than €100M even if he were to be somehow be available which is unlikely because he is Zidane's boy and there's more chance of Cristiano or Benzema leaving than Bale.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why would Bale take a 60% paycut to join us when he'd have EPL teams clamoring all over him

And the fact that he's marketable makes him very expensive. Madrid won't sell for less than €100M even if he were to be somehow be available which is unlikely because he is Zidane's boy and there's more chance of Cristiano or Benzema leaving than Bale.
He has no intention of leaving Madrid so it complete bollocks also if we have so much money we would probably move for Sanchez rather than Bale.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bale :lol: :lol:

Would be The weirdest transfer in a long time
Bale to Juve - He is injured a lot as much as I remember but it would be funny if after all these rumors for weaker players we get Bale and Sanchez and sell A.Sandro to fund it
Bale and Sanchez are both leaders so would offer a lot!

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Bale to Juve - He is injured a lot as much as I remember but it would be funny if after all these rumors for weaker players we get Bale and Sanchez and sell A.Sandro to fund it
Bale and Sanchez are both leaders so would offer a lot!
I dont really see Bale as a leader anymore , maybe as a captain in his young Tottenham days ( The wrecking of Inter Was beautiful)

Now , he is just another overpaid star without any hunger for success.

Neeeeext!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)