Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Usually the summer transfer window starts with us being linked with top top players like Suarez, Sanchez, RVP, Veratti etc. Then a little later the real target emerges like Draxler, Isco. Players with big potential but not really top players yet. Finally we end up with Hernanes.
This year the media dont even borger kobling us to top players anymore. We start out being linked to good players like N'Zonzi, Berna, Costa. Then the Real tarvets emerge like Matuidi and Darmian. Makes me afraid what we are going to end up with.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
La #Stampa: #MilinkovićSavić is #Juve's primary objective for this mercato. Juve have liked him since 2015 u-20 WC, won by Serbia

La #Stampa: Negotiations with #Lazio's #Lotito for #MilinkovićSavić is always going to be complicated. He has a contract until 2022.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: Buy Keita and SMS in a 70 million package deal from Lazio. Buy Berna for 40 + Rincon. Sell Lemina to EPL or France for 20 million. Keep Sandro, and get Danilo on a loan + obligation to buy from Real Madrid. Schick for 30 Million already acquired.

Net Spend: 120 million after Lemina sale. Sell Neto for 15 million to lower net Spend to 105. Bring back Spinazolla and sell Asa and Licht for a combined 15 million. Net spend = 1 Higuain. It's very possible.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tomorrow/Today could see Juventus officially start negotiating with Real Madrid for Danilo. The Brazilian defender is waiting for the Italian club to make their first "official" step for him and the first offer could be 15 million euros. Real Madrid's demands are closer to 25 million euros. The two clubs could find a compromise for 20 million euros.

May 26, 2016
La #Stampa: #MilinkovićSavić is #Juve's primary objective for this mercato. Juve have liked him since 2015 u-20 WC, won by Serbia

La #Stampa: Negotiations with #Lazio's #Lotito for #MilinkovićSavić is always going to be complicated. He has a contract until 2022.
Now this is interesting. FInally something to get excited about

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: Buy Keita and SMS in a 70 million package deal from Lazio. Buy Berna for 40 + Rincon. Sell Lemina to EPL or France for 20 million. Keep Sandro, and get Danilo on a loan + obligation to buy from Real Madrid. Schick for 30 Million already acquired.

Net Spend: 120 million after Lemina sale. Sell Neto for 15 million to lower net Spend to 105. Bring back Spinazolla and sell Asa and Licht for a combined 15 million. Net spend = 1 Higuain. It's very possible.
:ratcafe: Dem dreams

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're insane if you think we're paying over 40mln for Berna, giving him #10 to warm our bench. Man, no, just no. If he comes he's a sure starter right from the start. And btw there's no way we'd sign Berna, Costa and Keita IMO.
Berna wont even start over Quadrado before proving himself. Pricetag means shit. Allegri made Higuain run down the flanks for the first 10+ games.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Juve go for Costa and Berna without selling Sandro for funds.
Depends on what we can get for Cuadrado and Lemina.

But i'd rather have Keita+ Cuads+ one of costa/berna

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro and danielo on the flank.
Thats a fucking disgusting failure because of Khedira

- - - Updated - - -

I watched Bernadeschi against Spain under 21 Although he scored ,I think that he is not worth over 25 mil.40-45 is ridiculous.
How good did Rugani and Calderi looked ?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

Damn! That would be the best mercato in the history, ever. :lol2:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So what would you guys say about this mercato:
I:
In:Berna 40+5, SMS 40+5?, Danilo 30?, Schick 30 total spent 140m + 10 in bonuses
Out: Lemina 15-20?, Rincon 10? total 25-30

Seems not real that we would spend so much money, so I guess we will sell someone, which leads to:
II (with Sandro leaving :():
IN: Berna 40+5, SMS 40+5, Danilo 30, Mendy 35, Schick 30 total 175+bonuses
Out: Lemina 15-20, Rincon 10, Sandro 70 total 95-100m

Swap SMS with Matuidi and this will probably be our mercato (probably with someone less hyped instead of Mendy).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So what would you guys say about this mercato:
I:
In:Berna 40+5, SMS 40+5?, Danilo 30?, Schick 30 total spent 140m + 10 in bonuses
Out: Lemina 15-20?, Rincon 10? total 25-30

Seems not real that we would spend so much money, so I guess we will sell someone, which leads to:
II (with Sandro leaving :():
IN: Berna 40+5, SMS 40+5, Danilo 30, Mendy 35, Schick 30 total 175+bonuses
Out: Lemina 15-20, Rincon 10, Sandro 70 total 95-100m

Swap SMS with Matuidi and this will probably be our mercato (probably with someone less hyped instead of Mendy).
SMS recently renewed his contract so it's not happening. I also think it'll be Matuidi, simply because he'll be much cheaper than Nzonzi. Schick is in the bag while Berna and Danilo are safe bets. I don't like Matuidi but if we end up with all those names + we keep all our starts I'll be happy I guess.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005

What sort of fee would be realistic for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)