Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
According to Daniel Riolo from SFR Sport, Matuidi will leave PSG. It will be announced soon. He didn't want to say where Matuidi's going, but everyone, and their dogs know where it is.

You are PSg fan ?
What does daniel rigolo know? This is not the first time he says a bullshit this fucking romanista.

Well, here in France, it's like everyone is waiting for Juve to call it official.

I can almost hear all the raging already.

I live in France i see nothing:shifty:. I think it's more in your head

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
You are PSg fan ?
What does daniel rigolo know? This is not the first time he says a bull$#@! this $#@!ing romanista.

I live in France i see nothing:shifty:. I think it's more in your head
I am, but amongs those that want Matuidi to stay.

It's not only Riolo. Follow the news on CulturePSG.

And yeah, on my twitter timeline, "Matuidi to juve" is what's the most talked about when talking about Matuidi. Especially since Di Marzio is talking about it (and not only on today show, it's been two weeks he's talking about it), since while you can shit a lot on Riolo, DM is a very credible source.

Also, for quite some time since the end of the season, if you didn't see all the talks about Matuidi notably on Lequipe21+BEIN+Afterfoot+SFR Sport, add to that articles on LeParisien, and LEquipe since the end of the season, then you do everything to actually not see them.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,684
    So basically nothing new. I predicted all of those except for Matuidi. Bernardeschi and Danilo make sense for us while Costa won't move without Bayern finding their man first.

Can I become a guru too? :numnum:
    You have to send me 20 000 euros and I'll send you your guru card. @DAiDEViL

Apr 17, 2013
    I am, but amongs those that want Matuidi to stay.

It's not only Riolo. Follow the news on CulturePSG.

And yeah, on my twitter timeline, "Matuidi to juve" is what's the most talked about when talking about Matuidi. Especially since Di Marzio is talking about it (and not only on today show, it's been two weeks he's talking about it), since while you can $#@! a lot on Riolo, DM is a very credible source.

Also, for quite some time since the end of the season, if you didn't see all the talks about Matuidi notably on Lequipe21+BEIN+Afterfoot+SFR Sport, add to that articles on LeParisien, and LEquipe since the end of the season, then you do everything to actually not see them.
    I understand better your enthusiasm to see him leave the psg.:shifty:

I repeat I live in France and I do not see any info concerning matuidi to the juve.
    CulturePsg has resumed a di marzio info but there is no craze.
    The last post on the topic matuidi is from 19/06 not much activity for someone who is about to leave.

Psgunited who is a reliable twitter account say that raiola who makes noise to take him to juve but he wants to leave to England , with regular contacts with MU, and discussions with arsenal.

[video=twitter;879436021749993472]https://twitter.com/psgunited6/status/879436021749993472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foot01.com%2Fequipe%2Fpar is%2Fpsg-matuidi-oublie-la-juventus-et-change-de-cap-au-mercato%2C251549[/video]

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,688
    @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=2046" target="_blank">Mark</a> did you see Nerozzi's tweet about our cm targets?
    Milinkovic-Savic...> Lotito
    N'Zonzi...> Sevilla can nego lower than 40m clause
    Matuidi...> 3rd option

- - - Updated - - -

I repeat I live in France and I do not see any info concerning matuidi to the juve.
    The last post on the topic matuidi is from 19/06 not much activity for someone who is about to leave.

Psgunited who is a reliable twitter account say that raiola who makes noise to take him to juve but he wants to leave to England , with regular contacts with MU, and discussions with arsenal.

[video=twitter;879436021749993472]https://twitter.com/psgunited6/status/879436021749993472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foot01.com%2Fequipe%2Fpar is%2Fpsg-matuidi-oublie-la-juventus-et-change-de-cap-au-mercato%2C251549[/video]
    On est pas son premier choix? Qu'il aille se faire foutre alors cet enculé.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Pedullà LOL

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017

Take all infos about Matuidi, and what you get the most since afew days about his future are Matuidi > Juve or Matuidi stays at PSG.

http://www.culturepsg.com/news/Matuidi

You can't read if you think Matuidi is only talked about by Di Marzio on CulturePSG. Even LEquipe most recent article about him is about that.

And yeah you can't read for sure, since you apparently think "I am happy if he leaves PSG" while I stated above I DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAVE. And people here know I defended the f*ck out of him because despite his flaws I think he's a great player.

The point above means that 1/ you pretend I lie about me liking Matuidi, and so that I try to promote him here because I want to see him leave PSG, 2/ That since you assume that, you want to start a fight.

So yeah, continue to poke me all you want, I won't waste more time with you.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    On est pas son premier choix? Qu'il aille se faire foutre alors cet enculé.
    Dig infos I posted here, I posted about him liking PL a lot. The problem is that Manu seems to not be interested anymore, and that no other big clubs are interested at the moment.

Anyways, talking about PSGUnited, they just retweeted that a few minutes ago:

[video=twitter;880198311369519104]https://twitter.com/dplyann/status/880198311369519104[/video]

No source given, just a message about somebody that talked to Marotta (up to you to believe it or not)

"By Phone, Marotta explained to me that since the transfer of Coman there's still a big grudge between Juve, and PSG. Marotta hopes that he can create a new link with PSG via the new Director of Football. He added that what was said about an offer made for Aurier is false. Then he adds it's still hard to deal with PSG. But he wants to start it anew."

Jul 20, 2012
    Did you see N'zonzi against us? And the rest of the year?
    I saw him at the stadium in Lyon and a dozen other matches of Seville and I was really impressed by this player, if it was cheaper (30 M) I sign with my eyes closed.
    Thats the thing, his price and his age. I know hes still only 28, but I would like to see Juve start searching for younger mid options which we can use at the center of our project

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)