Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
SMS recently renewed his contract so it's not happening. I also think it'll be Matuidi, simply because he'll be much cheaper than Nzonzi. Schick is in the bag while Berna and Danilo are safe bets. I don't like Matuidi but if we end up with all those names + we keep all our starts I'll be happy I guess.
Yeah, and also correct me if im wrong but I think MArotta said that attack is the priority and we might consider someone for MF but its not obligatory. If this words are true then I guess he will only go for opportunity like Matuidi for 15-20m.

TBF I too wouldnt loose sleep over Matuidi, he is great player who can run non stop for 90 min, something really different to Khedira.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Berna wont even start over Quadrado before proving himself. Pricetag means shit. Allegri made Higuain run down the flanks for the first 10+ games.
Yes it does. When you pay high, give high wages and give number 10 to someone then you expect him to start. He's not going to prove anything because we're paying high which means he did prove something already. There's literally 0% chance of him starting matches benched, you can bet on it.

You think Higuain needed to prove himself? He, he started right away.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes it does. When you pay high, give high wages and give number 10 to someone then you expect him to start. He's not going to prove anything because we're paying high which means he did prove something already. There's literally 0% chance of him starting matches benched, you can bet on it.

Higuain didn't start straight away just like pretty much no one else does either under Allegri. Higuain's first start was in GW3 against Sassuolo, same as Pjanic.

Comparing Bernardeschi to Higuain is a bit odd as well as Higuain is a proven world-class striker who already had played for one huge team and another good team. While Bernardeschi is still unproven on the biggest stage and has yet to play in a really big team. I'm quite certain that it's up to Bernardeschi to win that place if he wants to start, he won't be given any guarantees.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bernardeschi will start ahead of Cuadrado most of the time mostly because of his vision and technique, he's much better at playing in tight spaces, when we're in possession. Cuadrado is the answer when we play on counter or simply when a game is wide open. I think it's great we will have so many players with different strengths, it'll be easier for Allegri to work that way.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Spinazzola links.

More Danilo news. Real wants 20mln for him.

La Stampa linking us with Milinkovic Savic today. It will be hard cause of Lotito and it's a high price tag.

TS saying that Facundo Colidio is pretty much a done deal. They call him new Tevez.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Spinazzola links.

More Danilo news. Real wants 20mln for him.

La Stampa linking us with Milinkovic Savic today. It will be hard cause of Lotito and it's a high price tag.

TS saying that Facundo Colidio is pretty much a done deal. They call him new Tevez.
He's an amazing CM imo.
If we ready to splash big on a CM,we should definitely go for him.
But yeah with Lotito it might be impossible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

We expect him to start, but he needs to prove it first.

Vidal didnt start straight away either. Sandro didnt start straight away (and 26mil for a fullback was complete loco according to tuz)

Both Conte and Allegri dont give presents. Your pricetag means nothing. Prove in training you should start. Thing is, :beppe: buys players who do exactly that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)