Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can we afford Danilo salary wise. He must earn quite a lot as a Real Madrid player.

I mean here we are talking about losing Sandro potentially for salary reasons. So can we even afford Real Madrid player.
There should not be a problem to get him around the regular 3.5m a year deal we give for most of our good players. You have to realize Danilo's career is in purgatory right now, he wont be demanding unreasonably high competetive figures because he really has had a SHOCKINGLY HORRIBLE year for Real, its primarly about rebooting his career and re-establishing himself in top football. Doing so with another stable top club is ideal for him, less risky then going for slightly higher salary in some EPL club who prolly would fit him well or dont want him so much due to his bad rep right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
In saying that , I would take Danilo but he's not my first choice and as long he ain't expensive, I'm OK with him much more than Darmian or De Sciglio.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
La #Stampa: #MilinkovićSavić is #Juve's primary objective for this mercato. Juve have liked him since 2015 u-20 WC, won by Serbia

La #Stampa: Negotiations with #Lazio's #Lotito for #MilinkovićSavić is always going to be complicated. He has a contract until 2022.
I would be down with that, as much as I spoken against how much this forum overrate him, he is a good all around 2 way mid. And has plenty of upside to quickly improve. Our options are getting worse and worse in terms of market opportunities/inflated market, so its good to fall back on getting the best talents in your league.

But I would still take N'Zonzi over him if the option was still there (it cant be true he demanded 7m right? sounds like such media bs). That physical DM presence would open rest of the team so much.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Smart investiment on shick and keita.
we Will sell them for more money than we brought them.
Vidal. 10M. 40M
Pogba. 0M 105M
Coman. 0M 28M
Sandro. 25M. 70M ( if it happens)
Morata. 20M. 30M marotta is great at selling players for profit.he is master of transfer
That's a simplistic way of thinking...Vidal was worth much more, just like Coman is now. With Morata, Beppe had no say and Sandro should go for more as he's WC and there aren't any good LB left and he seems the one one possible to get at that level so 70 is decent at best. Pogba was sold for less if you take Fat pizza boy cut out and I'd rather have him here rather than 72-75M we made from his sale.

Add Dani Alves, Llorente to that list and he keeps looking more and more ridiculous.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There should not be a problem to get him around the regular 3.5m a year deal we give for most of our good players. You have to realize Danilo's career is in purgatory right now, he wont be demanding unreasonably high competetive figures because he really has had a SHOCKINGLY HORRIBLE year for Real, its primarly about rebooting his career and re-establishing himself in top football. Doing so with another stable top club is ideal for him, less risky then going for slightly higher salary in some EPL club who prolly would fit him well or dont want him so much due to his bad rep right now.
He's on about €3.5m after tax at Real Madrid.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would be down with that, as much as I spoken against how much this forum overrate him, he is a good all around 2 way mid. And has plenty of upside to quickly improve. Our options are getting worse and worse in terms of market opportunities/inflated market, so its good to fall back on getting the best talents in your league.

But I would still take N'Zonzi over him if the option was still there (it cant be true he demanded 7m right? sounds like such media bs). That physical DM presence would open rest of the team so much.
Keeping Sandro, getting Danilo+Berna+Keita+Schick and tbh

I'd take Matuidi for now

Even if i want Nzonzi

Dec 26, 2004
Exactly, we are the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit together so he could back earning shitload of money 2-3 years from now once he regain his Porto form and we decide to cash on him :D

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
La Gazzetta believes that a deal Matuidi+Aurier+25m for A.Sandro will happen.

I don't believe it at all, because we all know swaping players doesn't happen nowadays.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cagliari wants Mandragora.

We're meeting with Asamoah's agent as it seems we want to sell him.

Btw I had no idea Mateja Kezman is SMS's agent :lol2: wtf... he said that they received 50mln+ for him but they said no cause Lazio wants to keep him this summer and how he's happy there. For the future, as he said, nothing is certain.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Just like James Rodriguez, for who half the forum tears of their $#@! by just thinking about signing him .

What about Robben ? Sneijder ? Are they failed peasants ?

OR, is Madrid exceptionally good at ruining great players for no logical reason ?

Danilo needs an organised side. He'll thrive and become the player all you people thought was superior to Sandro.
These are not good comparisons. Danilo has been a HUGE failure at Madrid. Its not that he hasn't been great, its that he has been an immense liability whenever he plays for them. The fans hate him. His most memorable moments this season have been scoring own goals.

That doesn't mean that he will be a failure in the future, he may improve, but as of now he is absolutely a flop. Got given plenty of chances and failed.

Whoever signs Danilo will be making a big gamble, very high risk transfer.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
These are not good comparisons. Danilo has been a HUGE failure at Madrid. Its not that he hasn't been great, its that he has been an immense liability whenever he plays for them. The fans hate him. His most memorable moments this season have been scoring own goals.

That doesn't mean that he will be a failure in the future, he may improve, but as of now he is absolutely a flop. Got given plenty of chances and failed.

Whoever signs Danilo will be making a big gamble, very high risk transfer.
You are wrong, he was really bad at the start of the season, but in 2017 he was quite good and most of Real fans would be happy if he stays as Carvajal backup (but they think he is too good for backup player).

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
You are wrong, he was really bad at the start of the season, but in 2017 he was quite good and most of Real fans would be happy if he stays as Carvajal backup (but they think he is too good for backup player).

Nope, he was a trainwreck. He kicked off 2017 with 2 own goals in 2 weeks, costing them the copa del rey against Celta and a draw with Sevilla. He got booed countless times at the Bernabeu in 2017. Basically every time his name sounded from the speakers for the first 3 months or so of 2017.

Carvajal potentially missing the CL final was seen as a disaster because Danilo would be a candidate to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)