Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This is honestly the first place I've ever seen Danilo not be called a huge flop in his Madrid time. And I read Madrid papers every day.

One quick look at a real madrid forum, didn't have to look, just clicked at the Danilo thread and read the last page. These are some of the comments

"Juve offers 15m [...] Real seems to want 20m. Di Marzio"

"For me, take him for free"

"Yes, but with a clause that specifies that they must play him for 90min if they play against us"

"For the moment he costed us a Copa del Rey and almost costs us a CL"

"Bellerin is just as bad but he hasn't still shown that on an international level, unlike Danilo who is official a scrub"

"Danilo already showed that his best trait is to make our life hard"

"With Danilo is as if the staff cannot truly believe and makes the same mistake over and over again to see if he is truly is as bad as he seems"

"The say that Juve is insisting and please, let them continue doing it until they hit the 'prize'. Let them take him"

http://fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20190&sid=df2353ddf421891f4457097e762732c7&start=4640

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's not that bad, except for 2014/15, where he suffered his cartilage damage. He's been a solid back up.
...like Spazzolino would be an upgrade : lol :
$Unbenannt-1.jpg
its not only about the injuries, its how hes been since. he never returned to even close how he was under Conte. due to what that is, maybe confidence or physical shape, i dont know but he isnt someone i would trust in the CL. also, fullbacks are the most important backups for us. a CB is out, you have Barza for either. a CM is out, you have Marchisio for either, we (will) have versatile offensive guys so we can rotate there too. but if AS is out, we are stuck with Asamoah in a CL QF/SF which could end bad imo. its the same for the right side and Licht who looks finished, but since hes probably staying i sure hope we can improve atleast on Asamoah

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Agresti: we reached an agreement with Spinazzola about renewing his contract till 2022 and want to bring him back immediately.

So, we don't want to sell Asa and want to bring back Spinazzola, hmm...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If lemina is out and so is rincon, and mandragora on loan, we for sure need 2 cms
id agree, just think that with some starters leaving we will have some more important needs to fix. not sure we have enough money for so many new players. if the 2nd CM is young player for a loan+option that would be perfect, but i wont be surprised if Rincon stays

- - - Updated - - -

We can't get both D.Costa and Danilo because of the EU slots, right?

- - - Updated - - -

whats with this grudge lately?

u mad bruh?
yep we cant. but i didnt even read his formation before rating it :p

on a side note, this is Danilos 6th year to live in the EU (Portugal, Spain), how he still hasnt got a EU passport is beyond me

- - - Updated - - -

La #Stampa: #MilinkovićSavić is #Juve's primary objective for this mercato. Juve have liked him since 2015 u-20 WC, won by Serbia

La #Stampa: Negotiations with #Lazio's #Lotito for #MilinkovićSavić is always going to be complicated. He has a contract until 2022.
perfect :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari wants Mandragora.

We're meeting with Asamoah's agent as it seems we want to sell him.

Btw I had no idea Mateja Kezman is SMS's agent :lol2: wtf... he said that they received 50mln+ for him but they said no cause Lazio wants to keep him this summer and how he's happy there. For the future, as he said, nothing is certain.
:beppe: already securing his signature for next summer :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

and fuck Kezman

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agresti: we reached an agreement with Spinazzola about renewing his contract till 2022 and want to bring him back immediately.

So, we don't want to sell Asa and want to bring back Spinazzola, hmm...
thats not what the latest rumours say.

- - - Updated - - -

A year ago he was drinking coffee next to me. :D
next time you meet him you know what you have to do :klin::D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is honestly the first place I've ever seen Danilo not be called a huge flop in his Madrid time. And I read Madrid papers every day.

One quick look at a real madrid forum, didn't have to look, just clicked at the Danilo thread and read the last page. These are some of the comments

"Juve offers 15m [...] Real seems to want 20m. Di Marzio"

"For me, take him for free"

"Yes, but with a clause that specifies that they must play him for 90min if they play against us"

"For the moment he costed us a Copa del Rey and almost costs us a CL"

"Bellerin is just as bad but he hasn't still shown that on an international level, unlike Danilo who is official a scrub"

"Danilo already showed that his best trait is to make our life hard"

"With Danilo is as if the staff cannot truly believe and makes the same mistake over and over again to see if he is truly is as bad as he seems"

"The say that Juve is insisting and please, let them continue doing it until they hit the 'prize'. Let them take him"

http://fororealmadrid.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20190&sid=df2353ddf421891f4457097e762732c7&start=4640
In that case lets take him for free and as a token of their gratitude they can loan us Morata as well..

Seriously speaking - Im not sure about this Danilo guy as it sounds like Ogbonna and he wasnt such a hit...
SMS would be sick - perfect partner for Pjanic!
for the wings I prefer (left side):
1.Keita
2.D.Costa/Lemar
4.Berna
5.Delopheu whatever his name is - not the ideal transfer but I think he has something in him so worth the risk

For the right
1.Di Maria
2.D.Costa
3.Berna

The reason why I prefer D.Costa to Bernardeschi is the fact D.Costa seems more like the type to dribble through the wing and cut inside creating havoc and this is what we need IMO
Di Maria would be sick as he is a master when coming to assists - Di Maria Ozil and Fabregas has something special in them when it comes to providing assists...

Of Course Sanchez is on top of my wish list but I already come to the fact that there is 0.000001% we will see him as Bianconero

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its only Zach, Danilo flopped so INSANELY hard for them he makes Faubert look good in hindsight.
I remember Danilo and Sandro at Porto.

Everyone here was drunken mad about Danilo. But imo he needs an organised team and an enviroment and coach that put faith in him and makes sure he knows what to do

Hazard is shitty the peasant fuck for belgium considering how ridiculously talented he is. But we had a coach that literally didnt bother anything tactics related. He literally just put a formation and told to attack or defend and thats about it. Enters Antonio Conte. Hazard goes through the roof again.

Danilo is like him. Give some coach and motivated group, allow him stability and work on himself. Put him in the team with Sandro. He will regain his form.0

Mark my words. Cause 6 months from now, y'all be saying how i'm full of shit that i said Danilo would be amazing again, and how other said it first blablabla.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
So does anyone know why Marotta AND Allegri were at the meeting in Milan last night? It's rare that Allegri goes with the management to these things. The last time this happened was when Conte went with him to talk to Tevez. Seems strange

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember Danilo and Sandro at Porto.

Everyone here was drunken mad about Danilo. But imo he needs an organised team and an enviroment and coach that put faith in him and makes sure he knows what to do

Hazard is shitty the peasant fuck for belgium considering how ridiculously talented he is. But we had a coach that literally didnt bother anything tactics related. He literally just put a formation and told to attack or defend and thats about it. Enters Antonio Conte. Hazard goes through the roof again.

Danilo is like him. Give some coach and motivated group, allow him stability and work on himself. Put him in the team with Sandro. He will regain his form.0

Mark my words. Cause 6 months from now, y'all be saying how i'm full of shit that i said Danilo would be amazing again, and how other said it first blablabla.
YOU WERE DENYING HE BEEN SHIT FOR REAL.

Everything else is irrelevant since no one disputed that. But since he is rumoured to be signed soon you seem to be quick to be on the revisionism of his stay in Real.

It was absolutely horrible stint, accept it and embrace it for what it is. And move on. He was fantastic for Porto, and can be good again if he applies himself well and finds a fitting team for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
YOU WERE DENYING HE BEEN SHIT FOR REAL.

Everything else is irrelevant since no one disputed that. But since he is rumoured to be signed soon you seem to be quick to be on the revisionism of his stay in Real.

It was absolutely horrible stint, accept it and embrace it for what it is. And move on. He was fantastic for Porto, and can be good again if he applies himself well and finds a fitting team for him.
Danilo is shit today.

The chance is small we'll sign him and probably go for some italian. Darmain. De Sciglio etc.

But i'm 100% certain we can restore his Porto form, and then some.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Smart investiment on shick and keita.
we Will sell them for more money than we brought them.
Vidal. 10M. 40M
Pogba. 0M 105M
Coman. 0M 28M
Sandro. 25M. 70M ( if it happens)
Morata. 20M. 30M marotta is great at selling players for profit.he is master of transfer
Listen
we sold tevez and we got dybala
we sold pogba and we got to the ucl final
we sold a drunk vidal and we replaced him with khedira with 40mil profit

Our management know what they are doing

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)