Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I remember Danilo and Sandro at Porto.

Everyone here was drunken mad about Danilo. But imo he needs an organised team and an enviroment and coach that put faith in him and makes sure he knows what to do

Hazard is $#@!ty the peasant $#@! for belgium considering how ridiculously talented he is. But we had a coach that literally didnt bother anything tactics related. He literally just put a formation and told to attack or defend and thats about it. Enters Antonio Conte. Hazard goes through the roof again.

Danilo is like him. Give some coach and motivated group, allow him stability and work on himself. Put him in the team with Sandro. He will regain his form.
In general it annoys me how superficial tons of posters r. Not saying Danilo is going to work, but the crazy amount of times reading shit player here shit player there..and like sheep the masses yell the same crap.

Jun 6, 2015
How is he better? Explain.

Danilo with Porto was top class, he dominated in games in CL, when has Darmian shown any of that level?
Darmian did have the better season of the two last season. Danilo is clearly the more talented player and can be great, Darmian is the more reliable 'you know what you're going the get' kinda guy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Darmian did have the better season of the two last season. Danilo is clearly the more talented player and can be great, Darmian is the more reliable 'you know what you're going the get' kinda guy.
First part is true, but is pitiful difference because Darmian looked average at BEST in his best games (Danilo straight trainwreck for Real last season, his first season was better). But when we consider how they looked before that, then the gulf is super clear. I mean Danilo is a guy who was better then our Sandro in Porto, as in actively carried Porto's attack big time. Darmian is lucky if he has more then 1 goal or 1 assist end of a season. All that movement doesnt amount to any end product for him, he is reliable as you said, but not much else. And I say this as someone who wanted him in Juve from Torino, but Danilo is just better RB, his attacking dimension makes big difference in comparison with Darmian.

Jul 2, 2006
Cagliari wants Mandragora.

We're meeting with Asamoah's agent as it seems we want to sell him.

Btw I had no idea Mateja Kezman is SMS's agent :lol2: wtf... he said that they received 50mln+ for him but they said no cause Lazio wants to keep him this summer and how he's happy there. For the future, as he said, nothing is certain.
what a failure he was.

i always wondered what does he says here though

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
First part is true, but is pitiful difference because Darmian looked average at BEST in his best games (Danilo straight trainwreck for Real last season, his first season was better). But when we consider how they looked before that, then the gulf is super clear. I mean Danilo is a guy who was better then our Sandro in Porto, as in actively carried Porto's attack big time. Darmian is lucky if he has more then 1 goal or 1 assist end of a season. All that movement doesnt amount to any end product for him, he is reliable as you said, but not much else. And I say this as someone who wanted him in Juve from Torino, but Danilo is just better RB, his attacking dimension makes big difference in comparison with Darmian.
In the end if we’re both honest either is a gamble because neither has been playing at their full potential

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah but Im not watching Juve to see how they raise money I watch them and I want them to win trophies!
I want us to keep the top players while the others can be sold in order to get better players
Vidal sold for 40M but worth much more + I rather see us keep him and bolster our team more so Bayern will look small compare to us..
Pogba - Id have like to see him stay but 105M is a good price...

Honestly I rather see us keep both Pogba and Vidal rather than sell them even if they fetched around the 150M together...
Pogba Saul Verratti with Dybala supporting Mbappe Higuain is what I want to see - This costs a lot I know but I want Juve to get the best players possible and go to win the most trophies!
You know who shares this philosophy?! Real Madrid and yeah they spend a lot but:
1. Great players are sitting on their bench and happy to be there
2. This system proves itself as Real won 2 straight CL and are the record holders for most time won
We got 85m from selling pogba no 105m.he played in left side as LM where mandzu took his role in the new system that allegri brought.where was spend the money we got from selling pogba? Clearly we didn't use that additional 85m from his sell for replace him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So you're basically saying Marotta and Paratici know little about the game.
Yeah that’s exactly what I meant?! How does that even come forth from this discussion. M&P do what’s best all around. So if Danilo is 20 mil and Darmian 40 then Danilo is the better option for the difference in quality. If the price was equal you would see a different purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)