Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah that’s exactly what I meant?! How does that even come forth from this discussion. M&P do what’s best all around. So if Danilo is 20 mil and Darmian 40 then Danilo is the better option for the difference in quality. If the price was equal you would see a different purchase
Haha, their price is the same man, Darmian is not a starter for Man U and they will soon sign an LB to bench him full time, so he wont more then 15-20m like Danilo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah that’s exactly what I meant?! How does that even come forth from this discussion. M&P do what’s best all around. So if Danilo is 20 mil and Darmian 40 then Danilo is the better option for the difference in quality. If the price was equal you would see a different purchase
The reason Marotta and Paratici are concretely moving for Danilo and not Darmian is definitely not down to the price.

Take a guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Looks like no. According to most United wants 40 mil for darmian and Danilo is 25 will sell for 20. So no their price isn’t the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHO THE FUCK would pay 40m for Darmian :lol:

Man U got him for 18m and he has been flop for them, in what world does your worth double when you flop and they buying more fullbacks to make you even less needed?

Mar 3, 2014
Tough to compare defender performance in Serie A and the EPL. Just because Darmian hasn't been stellar at United, doesn't mean he won't be good with us. EPL systems are much less structured, with team defending being emphasized a lot less. Good 1v1 defenders excel in the EPL, while Serie A defenders need different attributes, such as concentration. Truth is that in Serie A, the backline is hardly ever exposed, while in the EPL those situations develop several times per game. As Modric said: "Juventus defenders are very good when in position but struggle in counter attacks". When defenders are drilled how to defend as a team and then flung into an open system where you're facing multiple 1v1s per game, that player will naturally not appear as solid.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Either are a gamble, but one has shown higher skill level in terms of his ceiling, so he would be more worth to gamble on.
Darmian is overrate. Danilo underrate. A mid level Danilo is same as good as a prime Darmian.

Even if we get it considering what Juve means for Italy, I bet anyone that he's not gonna be a NT starter in next WC

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah bro it just is gonna keep circling. Those who disagree are just gonna disagree no matter what so why continue discussion to ad nausea
Becuase you have no arguments? I asked why you think Darmian is better at, I told you why spefically, you couldnt.

You say its because Danilo was good many years I ago, I tell you its exact same time frame Darmian been struggling at.

Xperd points out to you Juve defenitely made their choice with Danilo when they could gone for Darmian, and then you invent reason like Man U ask for 40m? Makes zero sense, a player who was bought for 18m 2 years ago doesnt double his his value after struggling big time and being benched by a winger turned average right back like Valencia.

So saying lets agree to disagree is just a weak cop out when you made defenite comments you cant backup.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Becuase you have no arguments? I asked why you think Darmian is better at, I told you why spefically, you couldnt.

You say its because Danilo was good many years I ago, I tell you its exact same time frame Darmian been struggling at.

Xperd points out to you Juve defenitely made their choice with Danilo when they could gone for Darmian, and then you invent reason like Man U ask for 40m? Makes zero sense, a player who was bought for 18m 2 years ago doesnt double his his value after struggling big time and being benched by a winger turned average right back like Valencia.

So saying lets agree to disagree is just a weak cop out when you made defenite comments you cant backup.
That’s not true at all I said in two posts why I believe darmian is better. It’s not my fault your too lazy to look back a page and read it. This is why I’m done discussing this with you. You constantly make up your own narrative. Your like fake news

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nah bro it just is gonna keep circling. Those who disagree are just gonna disagree no matter what so why continue discussion to ad nausea
Nobody is disagreeing for the sake of it. You made a condescending remark saying people who prefer Danilo over Darmian have no clue about the game while I just pointed out our management is concretely moving for Danilo.

And that €40M figure surely must be BS as I haven't read it anywhere. If we really wanted Darmian , he'd have been here by now. Man United themselves are in the market for a new pair of fullbacks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That’s not true at all I said in two posts why I believe darmian is better. It’s not my fault your too lazy to look back a page and read it. This is why I’m done discussing this with you. You constantly make up your own narrative. Your like fake news

You made statements you could NOT back up, we know you feel he is better, but you couldnt justify it in what way.

And then you have the gaul to say I'm like fake news when I been specific about what I been saying, and YOU invented Man U demand 40m for Darmian, 22m increase in value for someone they dont even think is good enough for them? Yeah, how does that make sense and where did you get this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)