Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Wow. Good job on severely weakening the defense :baus: :tup:

Danilo is a RB, and Darmian plays on the left. We aren't going to sell all three players, and if we ever did something as retarded as that, our replacements, for that kind of money, better be serious upgrades over that $#@! you just posted.
Danilo can play both sides in my opinion. Darmain is not left he enjoys playing at the right side or full back. That line up is what I believe can change our style . They are all quick and clever and that is what Juve needs right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
A lot of people don't like Darmain I don't know why is it because he played for Torino or is it because he is not having a good time in Man Utd. My cousin who support Inter used to hate Seedrof and we all know what happened when he gone to the other side of the city so leave Darmain alone. Back off Darmain haters.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Darmian is doing well for United, he started really well, then dropped off, then finished strong in their EL run. Seeing how all of United underperformed except for Ibra and Herrera, he was good.

Milinkovic-Savic will probably be impossible this summer. Maybe next summer, sadly.

The Danilo interest I can believe, lets hope that its Porto's Danilo and not Madrid's Danilo. If he comes I imagine that he will be inconsistent for a while but I imagine that we are the right club to help him rediscover his level.

Bernardeschi (if he comes) will not start because of his price tag or number, no one does at Juve. He'll start for what he shows in training and matches. That said, I expect him to VERY quickly be a starter. Maybe already since the start of the season, depending on how late or early he joins (if he does).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
A lot of people don't like Darmain I don't know why is it because he played for Torino or is it because he is not having a good time in Man Utd. My cousin who support Inter used to hate Seedrof and we all know what happened when he gone to the other side of the city so leave Darmain alone. Back off Darmain haters.
Seedorf is a top player who had won champions league titles with Ajax and Madrid before his successful spell at Milan.

Darmian is some average joe who had a few good seasons at some lower level club and now can't find space at a bigger club. Enough of stacking the team with rejects. That money is better spent elsewhere.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
That's definitely finding space. Like I said, he had a down period in the middle of the season, but he still won his spot and started all the big games.

They may be in the market for a left back because he didn't blow them away, also because Luke Shaw is a flop, or because Darmian is not actually a left back?

He is a right back. Which is why he would be best Alves replacement here, hence an alternative to Danilo. Not as a replacement for Sandro.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even if we assume he is a RB , he is behind in the pecking order with Valencia cementing his spot as the RB.

He's at best a utility fullback for United and at best would be a utility player for us. Like I said Spinazzola for free is 100 times better than paying/wasting €20M on Darmian or De Sciglio.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
IF Sandro gets sold, imo we are better served by investing his money for a RB and CM and bringing back Spinazzola for LB.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if we assume he is a RB , he is behind in the pecking order with Valencia cementing his spot as the RB.

He's at best a utility fullback for United and at best would be a utility player for us. Like I said Spinazzola for free is 100 times better than paying/wasting €20M on Darmian or De Sciglio.
I agree with this for LB.

For RB, what is Danilo if not a huge flop for another club? At least Darmian is a starter for United in all the key matches, even out of position. Danilo is cancer for RM fans.

Either one we sign, we are getting a player who is not in the highest of favors at his current club. Danilo is a flop, Darmian is expendable.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Seedorf is a top player who had won champions league titles with Ajax and Madrid before his successful spell at Milan.

Darmian is some average joe who had a few good seasons at some lower level club and now can't find space at a bigger club. Enough of stacking the team with rejects. That money is better spent elsewhere.
In the eyes of Italian supporters he is a WORLD CLASS. Believe it or not Juve wants him so bad. He is our main target. So welcome the guy back to torin. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
IF Sandro gets sold, imo we are better served by investing his money for a RB and CM and bringing back Spinazzola for LB.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this for LB.

For RB, what is Danilo if not a huge flop for another club? At least Darmian is a starter for United in all the key matches, even out of position. Danilo is cancer for RM fans.

Either one we sign, we are getting a player who is not in the highest of favors at his current club. Danilo is a flop, Darmian is expendable.
I don't want Danilo either. My first choice for RB is Cedric Soares who we've been linked to recently.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Its important to know the Sandro situation FIRST if I was management. In other words, does Sandro really want to leave or not? - better to know this early on to avoid panic buys at the close of the window. If the answer is YES, then we may want to think about how best to spend that money. It may not be wise to invest too much on another left back who is not as good as Sandro. The only ones that are on the same level are Marcelo & Alaba and they would be impossible to get. Therefore, its better to invest in a young LB talent who could be as good or better than Sandro long term. We already own Spinazzola so that may be the option to take.

In other words, maybe we need to upgrade the attacking flanks. Cuadrado is a very good player at times but he is not world class and consistent like Sandro is in his position. Bernadeschi is Italian and all and has promise but perhaps the strategy should be to aim even higher if we sell Sandro and get someone with a Di Maria type profile who can really make a difference in big games. If we KEEP Sandro, then I am more than fine with Bernadeschi.

Keep in mind though that last season after switching to a 4231, we only had 5 forwards (Cuads, Dybala, Mandzu, Pjaca, and Higs) for 4 positions. Later Alves was re-invented as an attacking right winder towards the end of the season - though this may not have happened if Pjaca didn't get injured. Meanwhile all of a sudden we had 6-7 players for the mid 2.

So, the way I see it - Marchisio, Pjanic and Khedira and Bentancur (who is joining) are the only ones that should be certain of staying while Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon and Asamoah could mostly or even all leave. My guess is we can effectively get rid of 3 of them and bring in a quality upgrade. Rincon, Lemina and Sturaro should collectively get us around 35m+ in fees.

There were many lessons from the CL final match. But one shone through very well - we had nothing on the bench to bring on against Real Madrid after going behind aside from Cuadrado. Its the attacking part of the team that needs improvement.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who cares if he played for Torino Inter or other teams you dont like.. A lot of people dont like Darmian because they think he is just not that good... and you can include me on this list as well
Torino have some quality and less quality players... Belloti is a great player while they have others who arent bad as well but Darmian who I didnt even remember that he played for Torino is just not Juve level not the one there is now and not the one we should aspire ourselves to be..

- - - Updated - - -

Bringing back Spinazzola for free is any day better than buying Darmian for €20M
:agree: Spinazzola is one quality player!

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola links.

More Danilo news. Real wants 20mln for him.

La Stampa linking us with Milinkovic Savic today. It will be hard cause of Lotito and it's a high price tag.

TS saying that Facundo Colidio is pretty much a done deal. They call him new Tevez.
We wish..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's been a failure ever since he stepped foot in Real Madrid
Just like James Rodriguez, for who half the forum tears of their cock by just thinking about signing him .

What about Robben ? Sneijder ? Are they failed peasants ?

OR, is Madrid exceptionally good at ruining great players for no logical reason ?

Danilo needs an organised side. He'll thrive and become the player all you people thought was superior to Sandro.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Keita 20 mil
Schick 30 mil
Bernardeschi 40 mil
Danilo 20 mil
Matuidi 20 mil
Szczesny 14 mil
Spinazzola

Keep Sandro Bonucci Lichtsteiner Cuadrado

Sell rincon lemina sturaro asamoah neto
Smart investiment on shick and keita.
we Will sell them for more money than we brought them.
Vidal. 10M. 40M
Pogba. 0M 105M
Coman. 0M 28M
Sandro. 25M. 70M ( if it happens)
Morata. 20M. 30M marotta is great at selling players for profit.he is master of transfer

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just like James Rodriguez, for who half the forum tears of their cock by just thinking about signing him .

What about Robben ? Sneijder ? Are they failed peasants ?

OR, is Madrid exceptionally good at ruining great players for no logical reason ?

Danilo needs an organised side. He'll thrive and become the player all you people thought was superior to Sandro.
Robben and Sneijder both were fairly successful at Madrid. Sneijder was one of their best players in their league winning run in 2008. Robben on the other hand was in blistering form under Juande Ramos but Perez shunned him for Cristiano.

James on the other hand has nowhere near been the catastrophy that Danilo has been for them. James doesn't fit the way Zidane wants to play. Danilo on the other hand is just not good enough for them.

Useless comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)