Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2005
IMO, in this summer, we need to sell some central midfields (Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon, Mandragora) and buy some players to back up for forwards and wings. Lichtsteiner's position needs to be replaced, too.

------------------------------------Buffon (Neto)-----------------------------------------

--Alves(LIROLA)-Bonucci(Rugani/Barzagli)-Chiellini(Benatia)-Sandro(DE SCIGLIO)--

---------------------Pjanić(Marchisio)---------Khedira(TOLISSO)------------------------

------Cuadrado(DOUGLAS COSTA)-Dybala(BERNARDESCHI)-Mandzukic(Pjaca)-------

---------------------------------Higuain(SCHICK)-----------------------------------------

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Rewatched Lazio game, Milinkovic is definitely an eclectic midfielder, will take him before any other CM. He is like Andre Gomes skill wise, but not a soft bitch.

Apr 29, 2006
Keita here means Pjaca has to go on loan or worse. I am really keen on the croatian and think here he has the perfect environment to develop his flaws(team play mostly) and turn into our future Nedved.
If we get Schick and he is half as good as people expect him to be we are set for the future with an amazing attack. And to think just a few season ago we were playing with Matri,Krasic and co.
Midfield is difficult too. If Lemina does leave for 25 mil euros then V is not out of the question. We will be getting Khedira off the book next year if not sooner too, I suppose...
Defense we are set for 3 lifetimes. Goalie is another major acquisition but I guess we are talking about 2018-19 season or later...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we need @zizinho's uncle to confirm.
You mean my fratello? Havent talked to him for a few weeks, will check later today

- - - Updated - - -

Keita here means Pjaca has to go on loan or worse. I am really keen on the croatian and think here he has the perfect environment to develop his flaws(team play mostly) and turn into our future Nedved.
If we get Schick and he is half as good as people expect him to be we are set for the future with an amazing attack. And to think just a few season ago we were playing with Matri,Krasic and co.
Midfield is difficult too. If Lemina does leave for 25 mil euros then V is not out of the question. We will be getting Khedira off the book next year if not sooner too, I suppose...
Defense we are set for 3 lifetimes. Goalie is another major acquisition but I guess we are talking about 2018-19 season or later...
Keita plays as a forward, Piazza as a winger. They can coexist

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck his first post in 12 years?! :lol::lol:

@Post Ironic
@Bianconero_Aus
what. a. lurker.

:delpiero:
waschbear has nothing on this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)