Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We will sign atleast one Roma player this summer

Believe That
Paredes :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I think my dream mercato would be Milinkovic-Savic, Bernardeschi, Conti, Spinazzola, Schick

The first 2 look hard to get sadly, Milinkovic-Savic just extended his contract with Lazio.

With Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Lemina, and Sturaro going out.
Fixed :baus:

I'd add Fabinho and Keita (in the case of our inevitable failure to convince the purple rats to sell Berna to us). Milinkovic Savic can join next year :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wasn't advocating for Mertens, he can't play false 9 with us...

But saying he is more possible to sign since I doubt he would object to coming. But it would require crazy sum to convince ADL when he can sell for less to EPL. Plus Mertens is over 30 right? Not worth the headache of negotiating with ADL.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Just turned 30. From the way he moves I think he'll age like Zola and has at least 4 good years left in him (as opposed to guys like Rooney who are finished at 28).

But even then Mertens is obviously no Higuain. So I'd agree, hardly worth the headache.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
in 4-5 years, we probably won't have any of our current defenders. also, i have faith in those young italian guys. the first juve team i remember is full of italians, and i'd be pleased to have an all-italian defense when we sell the 30-year-old sandy. in the meantime, those guys could learn from the best players of their respective positions.
Conti, Caldara and Rugani look very interesting indeed, and all could well be starters for us in 2-3 years time. If we sell Sandro, or after he retires, we will need someone much better than Spinazolla. He's simply not good enough to be a starter for us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo we should stick with Asa and Sandro for the left side and see what Spinazzola can do in the next season. Schick is a must buy with one more year at Samp. One winger who can play both sides and Dybala position is also needed (im rooting for Bernadeschi). Someone who can rotate and eventually replace Khedira (SMS is my favourite player for this role).
Dunno whats up with Licht and Dani after this season, but we will probably need one RB, not so sure if Conti is the right guy here.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I think my dream mercato would be Milinkovic-Savic, Bernardeschi, Conti, Spinazzola, Schick

The first 2 look hard to get sadly, Milinkovic-Savic just extended his contract with Lazio.

With Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Lemina going out.
This is more or less what I'd go for. Think all of them are pretty doable except Bernadeschi. We still need a LW though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)