Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,742
    [video=twitter;865233222275354624]https://twitter.com/DomenicoUrsolo/status/865233222275354624[/video]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    IMO, in this summer, we need to sell some central midfields (Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon, Mandragora) and buy some players to back up for forwards and wings. Lichtsteiner's position needs to be replaced, too.

------------------------------------Buffon (Neto)-----------------------------------------

--Alves(LIROLA)-Bonucci(Rugani/Barzagli)-Chiellini(Benatia)-Sandro(DE SCIGLIO)--

---------------------Pjanić(Marchisio)---------Khedira(TOLISSO)------------------------

------Cuadrado(DOUGLAS COSTA)-Dybala(BERNARDESCHI)-Mandzukic(Pjaca)-------

---------------------------------Higuain(SCHICK)-----------------------------------------
    Do you think that is a realistic mercato? Please respond before 2029...

Apr 29, 2006
    Somebody needs to open the Keita thread. I can't understand why would we want him as a CF? I thought he would be playing LW/LM or whatever we have there in SuperMandzukic.

Is it his value that drives us to buy him?
    Anyway, I don't wonna see Pjaca go, but if that is better then I trust our management. They've shown they know best.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Somebody needs to open the Keita thread. I can't understand why would we want him as a CF? I thought he would be playing LW/LM or whatever we have there in SuperMandzukic.

Is it his value that drives us to buy him?
    Anyway, I don't wonna see Pjaca go, but if that is better then I trust our management. They've shown they know best.
    Well, he's still young, is already serie a experienced and can play LW and SS (has been impressive in that position lately)

Means we get a young talented sub for Mandzu/LM and Dybala/SS.
    ...and for a reasonable price too, considering he's running out of contract.

Deal too good to miss out on for :beppe:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    IMO, in this summer, we need to sell some central midfields (Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon, Mandragora) and buy some players to back up for forwards and wings. Lichtsteiner's position needs to be replaced, too.

------------------------------------Buffon (Neto)-----------------------------------------

--Alves(LIROLA)-Bonucci(Rugani/Barzagli)-Chiellini(Benatia)-Sandro(DE SCIGLIO)--

---------------------Pjanić(Marchisio)---------Khedira(TOLISSO)------------------------

------Cuadrado(DOUGLAS COSTA)-Dybala(BERNARDESCHI)-Mandzukic(Pjaca)-------

---------------------------------Higuain(SCHICK)-----------------------------------------
    You, sir are officially the King of lurkers. 1 post in 12 years ffs, that's an unbeatable record. :rofl: @Jem83

What the fuck his first post in 12 years?! :lol::lol:

@Post Ironic
    @Bianconero_Aus
    what. a. lurker.

:delpiero:
    :lol:

Apr 29, 2006
    Well, he's still young, is already serie a experienced and can play LW and SS (has been impressive in that position lately)

Means we get a young talented sub for Mandzu/LM and Dybala/SS.
    ...and for a reasonable price too, considering he's running out of contract.

Deal too good to miss out on for :beppe:
    Yeah, I'd never see him as an SS. I would see him as a CF before that in fact, just cause of his strenght. And he will gain more in time, everyone knows that. But he is a better LW in everyone's eyes and we have imho a WC talent in Pjaca. Handling him is very important to me. I want us to see developing our young guns, otherwise Pogba transfers are frustrating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)