Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,764
    GDM copying Ursolo, AGAIN. :rolleyes: #fraud

[video=twitter;865269671951552512]https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/865269671951552512[/video]

ALEFIN

Jul 6, 2011
    ALL IN to RADJA NAINGGOLAN AND ALEXIS SANCHEZ and we will be UNBEATEN

--------------------------BUFFON

-----------------BONUCCI------CHIELLINI

DANI ALVES---------------------------------ALEX SANDRO

------------------NAINGGOLAN---PJANIC

--CUADRADO------------DYBALA--------------SANCHEZ

---------------------------HIGUAIN

Subs:
    Neto
    Rugani
    Benatia
    Asamoah
    De Sciglio
    Marhisio
    Khedira
    Sturaro
    Mandzukic
    Pjaca

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I hope Pjaca will develop into a RW, otherwise RIP if Keita joins.
    do you think we would use Keita on the wings if he joined? to me its clear he will rotate with Dybala and Higuain if he comes, because his workrate isnt very good to play the Mandzukic role, and lately he has developed into a goalscoring threat since playing with Immobile upfront, which would be wasted by playing him as a wide midfielder. but i can also see us sign another versatile winger that can play both sides besides Keita, so Pjaca (who can also play both sides) will be 4th choice anyway. for now

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    Yaya toure anyone? His agent is bigging up serie A, we can probably get him on cheap, question is if we can rejuvenate him?
    I'd really like that, at least a very good upgrade on Rincon. If he'll be motivated, he stll has it in him. Contract expires these days, don't know about salary demands...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    do you think we would use Keita on the wings if he joined? to me its clear he will rotate with Dybala and Higuain if he comes, because his workrate isnt very good to play the Mandzukic role, and lately he has developed into a goalscoring threat since playing with Immobile upfront, which would be wasted by playing him as a wide midfielder. but i can also see us sign another versatile winger that can play both sides besides Keita, so Pjaca (who can also play both sides) will be 4th choice anyway. for now
    There is only 3 subs per game and Dybala-Higuain will start 90% of the time. We've seen Allegri be flexible in how he brought on Pjaca for anyone of the front line. I expect same if Keita comes. That he will be brought on for whoever is needed to replace because he is flexible enough to fit in. That would limit Pjaca a lot unless he gets more minutes on the right replacing Cuadrado.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    There is only 3 subs per game and Dybala-Higuain will start 90% of the time. We've seen Allegri be flexible in how he brought on Pjaca for anyone of the front line. I expect same if Keita comes. That he will be brought on for whoever is needed to replace because he is flexible enough to fit in. That would limit Pjaca a lot unless he gets more minutes on the right replacing Cuadrado.
    If we have Pjaca + another winger there wont be any need for Keita to play much wide. As a sub sometimes yes, but not sure as a starter. Looking at our current team hed be the only one besides Mandzo that can occupy a forward role effectively, so i can see him getting majority of his minutes there.

And yes, i do think Pjaca can rotate with Cuadrado if it came down to that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)