Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
If khedira leaves I hope that we will not make a gift like llorente or tevez by releasing him from his contract. Khedira is 20 million if MLS wants him.

[video=twitter;834889255730229248]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/834889255730229248[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol I will be happy if we aren't still paying a large portion of his 4mil salary

- - - Updated - - -

But Tolisso, Berardi, new LW and Kolasinac should be a faptastic transfer window :tuttosport:

Sell Lemina and Zaza, let Khedira and Benatia leave to free up the funds.

-------------Higuain

-----new LW - Pjanic - Dybala

-------Marchisio - Tolisso

Sandro - Rugani - Bonucci - Alves

Jun 6, 2015
I really doubt there is any truth behind that Khedira part. He's only 29 and the first name on the team sheet when it comes to midfielders. Allegri has seemed very reluctant to give him any rest even in the possibly easier games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh sounds weird. Not that i kill for khedira... but allegri rates him.
If anything, tolisso will come to replace both sturaro and lemina

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Khedira has been one of out top performers this season and u guys want to sell him.

We need to sell scrap players like coman zaza lemina etc and rebuild for the future

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Lol still belittle-ing Sami..
I know it's your own opinion, but the only one that wont rate Sami is either deluded or have some personal vendetta against him.

He's been solid this season, some off game, but tell me again how great Tolisso is, or how we would get Verrati/Rakitic 😆

It's 2nd episode of Marchisio the Casper, only now Lucky Sami.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol still belittle-ing Sami..
I know it's your own opinion, but the only one that wont rate Sami is either deluded or have some personal vendetta against him.

He's been solid this season, some off game, but tell me again how great Tolisso is, or how we would get Verrati/Rakitic ��

It's 2nd episode of Marchisio the Casper, only now Lucky Sami.

Tolisso will bench his ass, but he'll still play sometimes though, he'll take the hernanes role.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Even if we got Tolliso, he wont bench Sami. He'll be introduce slowly, like Morata/Dybala/Rugani/Pjaca.
He did impress me, but if Max want to keep 4231, Sami will play/rotate with both Marchisio & Pjanic.
Besides, youngster tends to shine on his 2nd half of season/the next season at this Juve (Allegri Juve).

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
This should be Asamoah's last season with us. If Kolasinac does come for free, then there would be no reason to keep him, he is never used in the midfield anyways and we have a lot of players there.

With the rumours of Tolisso coming I could see both Sturaro and Asamoah leaving, us moving to a two man midfield would lessen the need for a lot of midfielders.

Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic, Tolisso and Rincon should be good enough for it. We could rotate in a way that if Dybala needs rest then Pjanic could play as a CAM.

- - - Updated - - -

lol I forgot about Lemina, it's hard to see him leave but I don't think we're selling Rincon that soon, who knows

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Doubt we're getting Kolasinac. We are heavily interested in Spinazzola and want to sign him as Sandro's backup.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are working to find an agreement with Atalanta for the arrival of Spinazzola in the summer. [CM.it]

Jun 6, 2015
Spinazzola could also offer cover for the wing positions. He's also club trained isn't he? Could be a useful backup considering the fact that he can play in multiple positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)