Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #982
    Isn't that the guy translating GDM news on his site? Don't know his story.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    Juventus continue their positive contacts to sign Tolisso. The Italian champions remain as the favorite to sign him. [Sky]

Juventus have not made a decision about closing the deal for Kolasinac because they're still thinking about bringing Spinazzola back. [Sky]

Juventus has offered €6m + €2m bonus to sign Lyanco. Juve want to sign him in collaboration with Sassuolo. [Sky]

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #987
    No idea, that's why I'm asking you. You're still the most reliable source, along with Tanu. All the other fake gurus, including Di Farzio can suck it!
    I have no sauce. :mute:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus continue their positive contacts to sign Tolisso. The Italian champions remain as the favorite to sign him. [Sky]

Juventus have not made a decision about closing the deal for Kolasinac because they're still thinking about bringing Spinazzola back. [Sky]

Juventus has offered €6m + €2m bonus to sign Lyanco. Juve want to sign him in collaboration with Sassuolo. [Sky]
    :shifty:

@Xperd

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Just wondering (not going to happen so chill...)
    We sell Dybala and buy Greizmann in the end we are 30M up - Would you be happy with this move or not?
    I personally think Greizmann is the better player for the moment but Dybala`s potential is far greater than Greizmann`s so I wont be happy with this

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Just wondering (not going to happen so chill...)
    We sell Dybala and buy Greizmann in the end we are 30M up - Would you be happy with this move or not?
    I personally think Greizmann is the better player for the moment but Dybala`s potential is far greater than Greizmann`s so I wont be happy with this
    I heard Griz is a party boy, with some footage from parties every 2 days on his snapchat. So i'd rather stick with Dybala.
    And i don't see how we would end up +30m after such operations lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I heard Griz is a party boy, with some footage from parties every 2 days on his snapchat. So i'd rather stick with Dybala.
    And i don't see how we would end up +30m after such operations lol.
    Dybala 150M
    Greizmann 120M
    Anyway it was just a hypothetical question so the calculation doesnt really matter...

Jan 22, 2016
    Thats a $#@!ty mercato mate. better just keep the players and not bother
    I don't know what your expectations are. But our current squad doesn't have any clear weakness apart from a player to rotate with Cuadrado and a young RB and tolisso in case of selling Lemina.
    I would continue with having Manzu and Pjaca as our left wing. I believe Pjaca will have his breakthrough next season so no need to spend big bucks on a left winger and end up selling a major player.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    just a remainder: with the current rule, clubs are allowed to have a squad of 25 players, which should include 4 club trained players, and an other 4 players who were trained in serie a. above that, clubs might have as much u21 players as they want in their squad.

current squad:
    - club trained: audero, marchisio, mattiello, de ceglie, rugani (as uefa and figc rules are different, rugani counts as a homegrown player only in serie a, not in cl)
    - italy trained: buffon, barzagli, bonucci, chiellini, sturaro
    - other: neto, benatia, sandy, alves, licht, pjanic, khedira, lemina, asa, rincon, cuadrado, piggy, mandzu, pjaca, dybala (15)
    - u21: mandragora (or kean occasionally)

as we have a full squad, for every incoming player who's over 21, we have to sell somebody to make place for the newcomer. just keep that in mind when unleashing your full fm potential. :baus:

my list:
    - incoming: verratti (italy trained), fabinho, koke, berardi (italy trained), donnarumma (u21, italy trained)
    - outgoing: dani alves, asamoah, sturaro, neto, de ceglie

let :beppe: take care of the finances and have his new pool next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)