Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI report that Real want Pjanic and are interested in offering Isco or James for Pjanic - Should we do it?
I mean if we do it we will need a super strong CM which get us to Verratti so we get a Verrati and James for 80M and Pjanic - I like Verratti but Im not sure Im ready to lose Pjanic as he is a numbers player - someone who delivers strong numbers every season...
If Real want him I rather they pay us some ridiculous sum instead lets say 70M and then we can buy Verratti and Sanchez (ok woke up from the dream now..)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
FI report that Real want Pjanic and are interested in offering Isco or James for Pjanic - Should we do it?
I mean if we do it we will need a super strong CM which get us to Verratti so we get a Verrati and James for 80M and Pjanic - I like Verratti but Im not sure Im ready to lose Pjanic as he is a numbers player - someone who delivers strong numbers every season...
If Real want him I rather they pay us some ridiculous sum instead lets say 70M and then we can buy Verratti and Sanchez (ok woke up from the dream now..)
Why would we give up our midfield playmaker, of which we have just one. For a trequartista, when we allready have dybala ?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
James yes Isco no

Verratti is impossible for us so get him out of your system

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why would we give up our midfield playmaker, of which we have just one. For a trequartista, when we allready have dybala ?
dybala wants a new challenge
pjanic wants a new challenge
james and/or isco also want a new challenge

allegri wants a new challenge, too, and our new coach, zeman likes james and isco

:donedeal:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
just a remainder: with the current rule, clubs are allowed to have a squad of 25 players, which should include 4 club trained players, and an other 4 players who were trained in serie a. above that, clubs might have as much u21 players as they want in their squad.

current squad:
- club trained: audero, marchisio, mattiello, de ceglie, rugani (as uefa and figc rules are different, rugani counts as a homegrown player only in serie a, not in cl)
- italy trained: buffon, barzagli, bonucci, chiellini, sturaro
- other: neto, benatia, sandy, alves, licht, pjanic, khedira, lemina, asa, rincon, cuadrado, piggy, mandzu, pjaca, dybala (15)
- u21: mandragora (or kean occasionally)

as we have a full squad, for every incoming player who's over 21, we have to sell somebody to make place for the newcomer. just keep that in mind when unleashing your full fm potential. :baus:

my list:
- incoming: verratti (italy trained), fabinho, koke, berardi (italy trained), donnarumma (u21, italy trained)
- outgoing: dani alves, asamoah, sturaro, neto, de ceglie

let :beppe: take care of the finances and have his new pool next year.
Verrati and Donarumma are highly unlikely.
I would love verrati here tho...the best signing we can do for midfield. Sadly for him, we would have to convince PSG and pay them unholy millions on top of that. Too hardcore. Donarumma will most likely be sold to RM or the EPL for premium dollars, and im veyr sure he will not stab them in the back and join us. No way.

I agree with Signora, we need to buy Berardi, a really good DM and a really good RB.
We should sell Lemina and Sturaro, promote Mandragora and Lirola, and buy proven DM and RB to start in our lineup.

After that, patch holes , like a new LB in case asamoah injures again. But right now we are pretty much set. We need to buy properly and sell some players and thats it

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
At this point, we need to look at strengthening our midfield by replacing the ones who don't cut it, not swapping around our best performing players every season. At this point another season of losing somebody like Pjanic, Dybala would become a joke and we'd be announcing our (lack of) ambition in Europe. No more big outgoings. Improve our midfield. Get an actual left winger assuming we're set on 4-2-3-1 and sort out our bench if necessary.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At this point, we need to look at strengthening our midfield by replacing the ones who don't cut it, not swapping around our best performing players every season. At this point another season of losing somebody like Pjanic, Dybala would become a joke and we'd be announcing our (lack of) ambition in Europe. No more big outgoings. Improve our midfield. Get an actual left winger assuming we're set on 4-2-3-1 and sort out our bench if necessary.
:agree: This :tup: +Rep Sir.

Jan 22, 2016
Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas hinted that Corentin Tolisso will be sold to Juventus in the summer. “There will be very significant sales.”

The Bianconeri already tried to sign the midfielder in the January transfer window, while before that he had been linked with Napoli.

“Over the last year we haven’t sold any players,” noted Aulas in a Press conference.

“We received an important offer for Tolisso, but in the end we did not do anything about it. The situation is different now and I think there will be very significant sales by June 30.”

Lyon are also widely expected to part with striker Alexandre Lacazette, who told reporters last month “the time has come for a change of scenery.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
dybala wants a new challenge
pjanic wants a new challenge
james and/or isco also want a new challenge

allegri wants a new challenge, too, and our new coach, zeman likes james and isco

:donedeal:
Zeman wishlist: David Seamen,Brian Pinas,Johan de Kock,Florian Dick

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We only need one midfield reinforcement. It'd be nice to get both Tolisso and Dahoud, and possibly make a push for Verratti in a year or two, but that would be overkill. We have Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Rincon, Sturaro (unfortunately), Lemina (who's probably being sold), Mandragora (loaned out), Bentacur (loaned out), and even Asamoah who can play in midfield.

I'd get Tolisso this summer, and Goretzka next summer, and our midfield is set for years to come.

Our attack can be completed with the acquisition of Berardi and Keita Balde. I don't think we need anyone @ RB just yet; let's wait and see what happens with Lirola, and acquire an option on Atalanta's Conti.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do we even need a new CM given our switch to the 4-2-3-1? I would think the priority would be a real LW

If we do end up getting a new CM mid though it should be someone with serious quality because we have enough in numbers. Maybe someone who could force Pjanic forward into the CAM position and Dybala out wide to RW :tuttosport

Higuain and Mandzukic as CFs, Pjaca and new LW for the left side Dybala and Berari for the right side and Pjanic in the middle :tuttosport:

Best attack in Europe to compliment the best defense in Europe :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)