Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Question:

If we had to sell Dybala in order to fund this purchase:
Would you do it?

Sell Dybala for 50MM + James Rodriguez
Buy Sanchez for 50MM

Just curious on people's thoughts.

Sanchez AND James instead of Dybala? ...one more time refusing to shake Allegri's hand and i would say yes...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Question:

If we had to sell Dybala in order to fund this purchase:
Would you do it?

Sell Dybala for 50MM + James Rodriguez
Buy Sanchez for 50MM

Just curious on people's thoughts.
Id rather we keep Dybala and sign Sanchez for 50M but in case you are asking we can only have 1 of the 2 options then yes we would obviously improve even though we all would like to see Dybala grow here and become the next big thing

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yep Rodriguez is sucking since years at Madrid.
Accepting 50m and Rodriguez for Dybala would make Real fans dance like crazy. They'd throw a way a useless bencher in a position that they don't field (Madrid play 4-3-3 and he is a COC).
Plus they got him for 80m 3years ago.
Meansing 80+50 = Dybala 130m? no way in hell.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sad, but true. However, I retain hope. We got rid of useless hacks like Baiocco, Bachini, and Brighi, and they were all Italian as well. Speaking of hacks, anyone still remember Fabian O'Neill? That pudgy doofus apparently wasted 14 million Euros on women, alcohol, and gambling :howler:
What a man. :heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sad, but true. However, I retain hope. We got rid of useless hacks like Baiocco, Bachini, and Brighi, and they were all Italian as well. Speaking of hacks, anyone still remember Fabian O'Neill? That pudgy doofus apparently wasted 14 million Euros on women, alcohol, and gambling :howler:
Optimism.

:touched:

Apr 19, 2007
At some point we need to stop the turnover and get some key players throughout that stay around a while. Our mid id lacking right now because we have mixed it up way to much. Im not against selling any player but there is some money value on keeping the team together and having some consistancy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tielemans is a good prospect but he isnt ready to take his place in our first 11 Tolisso can surely fight for it!
As for the Pogba Vidal comparisons - I think they are different kind of players
Vidal is more dynamic than Tolisso but Tolisso is a smarter player
Pogba is quite unique as he is really technical while very physical - can dribble reach most balls great vision really amazing player
Tielemans - He is talented has great passing ability not nearly as physical as Pogba and his dribbles are more in order to get out from tough situations rather than skip over players - seems to have a menace shooting ability

Id take Tielemans under 30M as I think he has the potential. P.S I dont think he is a smart player..
As for Tolisso - 30M-35M should be the max IMO but I think he will be bought for 40M..

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the Isco situation with Real Madrid - How much do you think we should spend on him? Would you take him over James?
Tolisso is a must, he'll be like a Sandro in the midfield I'd even pay 45 for him, in 6 installments :beppe:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think James would be risky... i mean they will ask dybala for us and will want to sell james at premium price when he has been a bench warmer since gazillions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)