Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Napoli bid €22m for Keita?
By Football Italia staff

Napoli have reportedly made a €22m bid for wantaway Lazio attacker Keita Balde Diao.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Aurelio De Laurentiis has “a strong temptation for Keita’s rebel soul”.

However, the newspaper doubts the Partenopei’s ability to meet the 22-year-old’s “economic” demands, leaving Juventus in pole position.

Furthermore, Lazio have made it clear that they will only consider offers of €30m, despite Keita’s contract expiring next summer.

http://www.football-italia.net/106945/napoli-bid-%E2%82%AC22m-keita

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We don't have so much money to be spent. We are signing Höwedes with loan + option, plus buying 2 Genoa youngsters and that's it.
I agree, we won't get all of those, I'm just saying using our resources on Keita/Schick don't really make much sense knowing our needs in other departments, our attack will be fine as it is.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
So Schick signed for Roma for 42M... Marotta is just embarassing himself this year. Paratici should take over.. it's time. Marotta can go back to Sampdoria.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Would love to have Keita but let's be real here, he would've only come if Cuadrado was sold and even then, we're already over stacked in attack. Our coach hasn't used our newest signings for a single minute in the league so going by that trend, Keita would've had to wait 6 months maybe to get minutes at Juventus. He's young and explosive and he'll benefit from getting solid game time at another club, not at Juventus. We're already stacked in attack. Also it's easier to convince somebody like Cuadrado to be a backup than someone like Keita.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
So Schick signed for Roma for 42M... Marotta is just embarassing himself this year. Paratici should take over.. it's time. Marotta can go back to Sampdoria.
Please do explain to me Marotta and Paratici's job description and also their decision making responsibilities. I assume you know them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)