Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19,930
    So bottom line, Roma are spending 38m on a player with a known heart issue without checking his heart. Not bad by Ferrero, I thought only Inter could be that stupid.
    well if we tried a last minute bid if true then I hope we'd make more controls.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    So hearing great news upon getting home. Only out 3-3.5 million for Howedes so if he fails here not on the hook for final 2 years and 10 million for Asamoah. And maybe the will of the player gets Juve Spin. :tup:

:beppe:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    10M for Asamoah and a total of 15m for Howedes (where 3.5m is a loan and the rest an OPTION) is a great outcome.

To be honest, I think that is it for our mercato. We may try for players like Strootman / Renato Sanches on loan etc - and even Keita. But I see those deals falling througgh at the last minute. Either way these would be opportunistic deals.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I was thinking about Iturbe today as well :D

We will see. Kid has talent but Roma will be better for him than that black hole that is Inter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    We were upset when iturbe went to roma and we missed out lol.
    iturd was never anything special, the fact he had flopped at porto before verona was concerning enough, but schick is a completely different type of player with far superior technical ability

- - - Updated - - -

10M for Asamoah and a total of 15m for Howedes (where 3.5m is a loan and the rest an OPTION) is a great outcome.

To be honest, I think that is it for our mercato. We may try for players like Strootman / Renato Sanches on loan etc - and even Keita. But I see those deals falling througgh at the last minute. Either way these would be opportunistic deals.
    10 mill for asamoah from galatasaray? I still find it somewhat hard to believe those cheap fucks are actually going to pay for him

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Yea we should just never sign a promising young talent again cause ya know some of them fail.
    You know that is not what i meant. Schick has talent no doubt but let's not start a rally and burn marotta in the centre of town just cuz roma got schick. There was risk..amd to be fair he would sit so far dpwn the pecking order that he will be loaned out several months down the track.

Apr 19, 2007
    Does anyone think the Schick deal was a ploy by both us and Samp to keep him from going to another team for the buyout number? Maybe we never wanted him and we tied things up just to make them pay an extra 10 mil. I could see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)